Blue fringe Latin/Rhythm on ebay

danceronice

NOT sold. WARNING: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH eBAY USER "KIDEYE". PM me if you would like her real name. She violated eBay TOS on the pink dress (already reported to eBay) and is returning the blue complaining of 'stains' that weren't on it when I had it (I never wore it in circumstances that could cause what she means. She claims it wasn't here so God knows what it is.) Funny how that got tacked on after saying it "didn't flatter" her and her pro didn't approve, which means she shouldn't be buying dresses on eBay anyway.

Dress will be for sale again assuming it's not damaged.

gracie

NOT sold. WARNING: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH eBAY USER "KIDEYE". PM me if you would like her real name. She violated eBay TOS on the pink dress (already reported to eBay) and is returning the blue complaining of 'stains' that weren't on it when I had it (I never wore it in circumstances that could cause what she means. She claims it wasn't here so God knows what it is.) Funny how that got tacked on after saying it "didn't flatter" her and her pro didn't approve, which means she shouldn't be buying dresses on eBay anyway.

Dress will be for sale again assuming it's not damaged.
Wow, what a nightmare. Hope no damage!

Dance Ads