Blue Lagoon & Chocolate Smooth/Standard Dress for Rent

middy

I have a beautiful Chrisanne-fabric blue lagoon and chocolate dress available for rent (and eventual sale later). Priced at $100/rental + shipping/insurance. Size 4-6, possibly an 8 with narrow hips, ideal height is 5'5 without heels, but could probably work for heights 5'4 - 5'7. Approximate measurements bust 34-36, waist 25-28, hips 34-36. Fully stoned with Swarovski, approximately 40 gross.

It was purchased used but is in quite good condition, and ideal for a new open dancer or collegiate syllabus dancers who are allowed to wear costumes. I've received tons of compliments from judges, competitors, and spectators. It's a nice, simple, classic, yet modern design, with full underskirts and volume. Very easy to get on and off. It has a flattering ruched bodice, halter design, with a gorgeous set of matching jewelry, consisting of a stoned brown necklace and bracelets.

Floats are separate from the dress, so it could work for standard or smooth. I lost one of the original floats :/ but have since had two replacement floats made that are slightly different (armbands instead of sleeves), which have not yet been photographed. The shape of the new floats is the same as the originals, though.

bluedresscropped.jpg frontdetail.jpg

Please PM me for links to videos, or additional pictures.

Note: NOT available for the weekends of Oct 26 and Nov 24-26.

llamasarefuzzy

Seen this dress in person, can confirm that it is indeed awesome:). If I hadn't just bought my own dress, I would definitely consider renting/buying at a later date.

middy

Now for sale (or rent) after OSB. Will be available for try-on there. Price: $550 w/o shipping, negotiable.

Here is a picture with the new floats.

sbrnsmith

Would it be available for try on? I would have to get it shipped to me. Is the sale price $550?
I am 5 ft 3 inches and wondering if it will be too long for me.

middy

Aw, thanks! You should've come and said hi :)

My friends keep telling me that they're sad that I'm selling it...oh well.

Dance Ads