Bra and boob question

Peaches

Does it not hurt in a morning with there being no support overnight? I guess it depends on the position you sleep in...?
Nope, not uncomfortable. Not depending on sleeping position. (Like Pyg said, though, extenuating circumstances could affect things. Wouldn't know about that.)

pygmalion

Question to the void: Are minimizer bras bad for you? I just bought two new ones that I'm pretty sure are the right size. Different brand, but right size ... I think. I've noticed that the girls are feeling ... um .. constrained? Squished? I'm not sure. But the bras fit. They look great. The measurements make sense. But when I liberate the girls (the INSTANT I walk in the front door lol) they feel relieved.

What the heck do minimizer bras do, anyway? Or maybe it's a brand thing and "i should just go back to Olga? (Kohls was out of stock in my size when I went shopping on Sunday.)

pygmalion

googled it, but found no authoritative source. I found one somewhat credible reference which suggests that they can lead to tissue damage (all that compression, ya know.) Hmm. Thinking. :-?

Question to the void: Are minimizer bras bad for you? I just bought two new ones that I'm pretty sure are the right size. Different brand, but right size ... I think. I've noticed that the girls are feeling ... um .. constrained? Squished? I'm not sure. But the bras fit. They look great. The measurements make sense. But when I liberate the girls (the INSTANT I walk in the front door lol) they feel relieved.

What the heck do minimizer bras do, anyway? Or maybe it's a brand thing and "i should just go back to Olga? (Kohls was out of stock in my size when I went shopping on Sunday.)
I have pretty big girls but I don't use a minimizer bra (or at least one that specifically says it's a minimizer). So can't give you much help.

bia

I wear one for button up things, like cardigans and blouses. Otherwise, they gap.
Have you tried fashion tape between the buttons? I don't have this specific issue, but I've been loving the fashion tape lately for bra straps with wide-necked tops.

pygmalion

You crack me up!

And I'll never tell. *grin*

I have a GF who told me that she not only always wears a matching set of undies; her undies always match her outfit. To which I though (but didn't say) who the heck has time to coordinate from the skin out in the morning? No wonder she's always late!

Dance Ads