Breakfast Time Club!!

i would honestly prefer breakfast & lunch to be separate. I remember reading from an article and it says breakfast should be finished by 7:30 or 8... I can't quite remember the reasoning behind it but it has something to do with your digestive system, i think....

Really?? Wow, i guess i'm too used to eating a big breakfast early in the morning. I'd get grumpy and would have a hard time concentrate if i skip my breakfast!

oh, you're right lynn... You should eat within an hour of waking (a personal guess, I've read about the importance of breakfast, but don't have an actual researched time line).... but when you dance all night and don't have to work the next morning.... it's only the phone call at 10:30am that wakes you up 8) so I gotta count that as brunch

because you've trained your body to respond that way.... It is better for your metabolism and energy if you teach yourself to eat breakfast... and to eat the most in the afternoon, not at night

pygmalion

Anybody who cares about weight control. I've read thatone characteristic of people who've lost a significant amount of weight and kept it off, is that they eat breakfast.

I'll pull the link later -- the US National Weight loss Registray is what it's called, IIRC.

BrookeErin said:
because you've trained your body to respond that way.... It is better for your metabolism and energy if you teach yourself to eat breakfast... and to eat the most in the afternoon, not at night
My problem is I'm at school during the day, and dont have time to eat a large meal. or healthy for that matter.

Dance Ads