Bryan and Carmen Performing in NYC Aug. 26

GJB

From a thread on NYUSABA bulletin board ( http://www.nyusabda.org/forums-df/viewtopic.php?t=2502 )

Bryan Watson & Carmen, seven time World Latin
Champions, will be performing 5 dances at a dance social at Stepping Out Studios on Saturday, August 26.

Cost is $85. See the link above for details.

Thinking about going but haven't decided. Also thinking about Capital Dancesport which is the same weekend.

too much for me, too. and i'm almost always disappointed by the top couple in each division.. it's almost as if they stop trying.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
too much for me, too. and i'm almost always disappointed by the top couple in each division.. it's almost as if they stop trying.
I find that this often depends on (A) how secure they feel in their position, and (B) how challenging it was for them to get there.

interesting... so if they feel secure, they relax... ? makes sense. but still, that's the point at which i do not pay almost a hundred dollars to see them dance. myself, personally.

yeah, i haven't been around long enough to generalize. it's true on a small scale... i'll guess i'll revisit this when i've been in this world for more than a hot minute.

Twilight_Elena

They're 7 times champions? :shock: I thought the number was much smaller... Does that mean 7 years of winning some big Latin Championship like Blackpool?

T_E

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it wasn't by accident that I ended up with an entire appendix dedicated
to describing the major organizations I came in contact with... :wink:

From a thread on NYUSABA bulletin board ( http://www.nyusabda.org/forums-df/viewtopic.php?t=2502 )

Bryan Watson & Carmen, seven time World Latin
Champions, will be performing 5 dances at a dance social at Stepping Out Studios on Saturday, August 26.
Did anyone see this show? My coach, who saw it, said that it was the best Bryan/Carmen show she had seen, and Carmen had never been slimmer, more beautiful and fitter than now. They were at Paragon for training before heading for Embassy.

Dance Ads