Can't identify the dance style/name

Hey there,

I would like to kindly ask you for help. Could someone help me to identity the name of this dance style/name? I've seen it in various different music videos, but can't find the specific name for this type of dance - youtu(dot)be/6KQoHKkZZkA?list=RD6KQoHKkZZkA&t=189

Please use real dot instead of the word. Site doesn't let me use links because I'm a new user (?)

Thank you for any advice!

Hey there,

I would like to kindly ask you for help. Could someone help me to identity the name of this dance style/name? I've seen it in various different music videos, but can't find the specific name for this type of dance

Links:
1. youtu(dot)be/6KQoHKkZZkA?list=RD6KQoHKkZZkA&t=189
2. youtu(dot)be/6KQoHKkZZkA?list=RD6KQoHKkZZkA&t=310

Please use real dot instead of the word. Site doesn't let me use links because I'm a new user (?)

Thank you for any advice!

opendoor

Recently found this on the internet:

..As a performer, Robert Hylton danced for numerous contemporary dance companies including Phoenix Dance, Sharon Watson, Jonzi D and Sheron Wray’s JazzXchange, along with a short career in the commercial world in videos such as George Michaels ‘Spinning the Wheel’. His teaching credits include international British Council workshops in Taiwan, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Bangkok, Cuba and Adugna Dance Company, Addis Ababa in Ethiopia 2001. Nationally at Dance Works LTD (Sheffield), Ludus, Merseyside Dance Initiative (Liverpool), Reading McDonalds Our Town story @ The Millennium Dome. All in all pretty much covering most of the UK, In 2008 Robert was a Co director for ‘Demon Juice’ a hip hop opera produced and performed at The Royal Opera House and East London Dance...

Dance Ads