Champagne Peach Marabo Dress

Katarzyna

I have a champagne peach Marabo gown. Great condition, very soft and delicate. Will fit size 2-6 hight 5'5''-5'7.5''. Asking $1150, somewhat negotiable. I have more photos, just PM me.

and123

It's the soft white feathery stuff in the picture on the right that you can just barely see on the lower part of the dress.
You mean "marabou"? ;)
oh, pet peeve - people who call sequins SEQUENCES. Ahhhh!

I really love the web-effect stoning pattern on this dress (plus it's one of my best colors). But I just had to purchase another chunk-o-privates, so I'm living on cash fumes til the end of the month :(

Katarzyna

You mean "marabou"? ;)
oh, pet peeve - people who call sequins SEQUENCES. Ahhhh!

I really love the web-effect stoning pattern on this dress (plus it's one of my best colors). But I just had to purchase another chunk-o-privates, so I'm living on cash fumes til the end of the month :(
Nope, it's MARABO. It's a Polish Designer of gowns. :) Half of my gowns comes from this company, my silk red, my blue white wiht feahers, my yellow one with painted flowers, my green one did... They make very good quality dresses.

Katarzyna

just got the dress, and decided I should price it at $1000... I was hoping to wear it once or twice before I find a buyer, but it doesn't fit so I need to sell it quickly :(

JANATHOME

Kat,
Beautiful! I cannot figure out the fabric after looking at all the pictures. Could you help me understand. Especially the bodice.
Thanks,
Janet

Katarzyna

the bodice is made of satin, there is some stoned lace added for decoration as well as some stoned gold net.
The skirts are made of chiffon

and123

wow, you've got guts doing that :shock:

You might want to add measurements to the description. One person's idea of "slender" might be very different from yours.

and123

Add "dance" and "standard" too. "ballroom dance" is one of my saved searches for eBay, and this listing wouldn't show up under that.

Wow, that seller has some gorgeous jewelry :cool:

Dance Ads