Chicago Steppin

Steppin In Oakland, CA

Hello, it's great to see so many people steppin:) or interested in learning. I live in Oakland and have been steppin for about two years. I have taken several trips to Chicago and taken part in sponsering some of the best instructors from Chicago to teach in the bay area - some that have been steppin for over 20 years.

If anyone is in Oakland or near the bay area, knows the basic step (we dance on a six count, but I am aware that this is not everyone's count) we may have a class option for you this weekend. Let me know.

Vince A

Re: Steppin In Oakland, CA

Left Coast Stepper said:
Hello, it's great to see so many people steppin:) or interested in learning. I live in Oakland and have been steppin for about two years. I have taken several trips to Chicago and taken part in sponsering some of the best instructors from Chicago to teach in the bay area - some that have been steppin for over 20 years.

If anyone is in Oakland or near the bay area, knows the basic step (we dance on a six count, but I am aware that this is not everyone's count) we may have a class option for you this weekend. Let me know.
I'm interested . . . I used to know the basic step, but it's been a while.

I WCS a lot, so I think I can catch on pretty quickly.

So, where is this class option? We're about an hour or less from Oakland, and my wife and I would like to learn . . .

Dance Ads