Chocolate Thread

Twilight_Elena

Talk to me not of chocolate. I have gained 5kgs since I came to London this September. Chocolate snacks that seemed so small and harmless; m&ms, Mars bars, Cadbury's drinking hot chocolate, Starbucks' belgian chocolate cake... the list goes on...
NOT harmless. Evil. Evil!

I put chocolate in the mushroom sauce I made last night for the sautee'd fish. Twas brave indeed as it was pretty good to start with and could have been a disaster - but it worked!

So, chocolate invades my main courses....

samina

I put chocolate in the mushroom sauce I made last night for the sautee'd fish. Twas brave indeed as it was pretty good to start with and could have been a disaster - but it worked!

So, chocolate invades my main courses....
Brava! I bet chocolate would offset mushrooms beautifully.

Am a longtime user of cocoa in chile, tacos, and mole sauce.

I've had some good ones but more ones that fail - they end up tasting like a desert that went awfully wrong

(Honey, yeuch! There a meatball in my chocolate mousse!!!!!!!!!!!!?)

samina

I've had some good ones but more ones that fail - they end up tasting like a desert that went awfully wrong

(Honey, yeuch! There a meatball in my chocolate mousse!!!!!!!!!!!!?)
reminds me of that episode in Friends when rachel makes trifle for thanksgiving dinner... and didn't realize that the pages of the recipe magazine were glued together. turned out to be a trifle/shepherd's pie hybrid, lol.

meh... joey liked it well efuf, lol.

Easy

Forget the spelling, but I used to live in Germany as a young boy. Kinder Chocalata was and always will be my favorite. Everytime I have a piece it takes me back to good times :) There was a chocolate drink that I used to just love. The container was shaped like a little kid, and it was dreamy yummy. I've never been able to find it...maybe they don't make it anymore. I forgot the name of it :(

Peaches

Heh...my brother brought back the best Kinder chocolates when he was over there. They've got some of the most amusing stuff.

Could kill mom. She brought over all manner of chocolate and candies for Easter--AND LEFT THEM ALL AT OUR HOUSE!!! She KNOWS my brother's wedding is coming up!

Peaches

What plan? Who mentioned anything about a plan? Certainly not me. ;-)

Actually, I'm disappointed (and relieved) that there were no chocolate & peanut butter things. Just a bunch of chocolate, which is nowhere near as tempting. Although marshmallow chocolate things are disgustingly tasty.

Really, though, it's the jelly beans that are the most tempting.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Heh...my brother brought back the best Kinder chocolates when he was over there. They've got some of the most amusing stuff.

Could kill mom. She brought over all manner of chocolate and candies for Easter--AND LEFT THEM ALL AT OUR HOUSE!!! She KNOWS my brother's wedding is coming up!
take it to the office and put it in the break room

samina

Last nite I found my son sighing over a supper comprised of the same G&B chocolate almond bar I've have made a meal of so many times...lol....

Dance Ads