Christmas shopping

Lioness

I closed my credit card when o got a car loan...I am not a responsible credit card owner, and I tend to try to only use it for urgent expensive things (like car repairs) but tbh it often gets used for random things.

It would definitely be useful right now, but I'm managing. Have talked to BF and he's broke as well, so we're just having our gift exchange a few days later.

EDIT: DI...I'm not sure that Aus has the type of reward cards you're talking about, either. Amex-type cards that offer discounts and points and stuff often have a large annual fee and a high credit limit.

Hedwaite

Good point. And the giant ones taste better than the little crunchy ones, too.

But the smaller chocolates (Snickers and Milky Way nutcrackers, bunnies, santas, etc.) taste better. Hmm.

Lioness

Done! Got BF a cologne...was tossing up between Versace pour Homme, YSL La Nuit de la Homme, and Mont Blanc Legend Intense...ended up with the Versace bc even though the la nuit was phenomenal and so nice, it was $135 (eek!) and not stocked at the cheapy perfume outlet. Mont Blanc was still $80...Versace was $40. Clear winner, lol.

Hedwaite

YSL Homme is good, their sport isn't bad, but it's a little intense. My current favorite is Uomo, though, if you can ever sniff that. Never smelled the Versace, but now I have a reason to go to Ulta again- you know, for research purposes.

Lioness

Went through three different stores today and probably smelled over a hundred perfumes. I'm so fussy. Uomo was okay...I don't remember what it smelt like. But my fingers and my body all smell like tasty man cologne and I don't know which one made it that way, lol.

Not sure if you've smelt the original homme or the la nuit...but you should definitely smell the la nuit. Again, if necessary. Mmmmmmn.

3wishes

Finished at local sport store yesterday for DH. Actually, it was the only store I went into at all. Everything was ordered over the web and either delivered, wrapped and signed to the person or came here to our house. I truly despise going into the stores during "the season".

Dance Ads