Colorado Country Classic

kayak

Anyone been to one of these in June or going this year? We were thinking about going and were kind of wondering how big it was and that sort of thing?

kayak

Sort of, I have done one country event in New Mexico and a couple of swing events at the Novice level. I would probably be happy just social dancing, but a couple ladies twisted my arm to join them. Each time has actually been a lot of fun.

kayak

It was actually a lot of fun. Wow, there were a lot of good swing dancers there. We had a very full room for the workshops, Jack and Jills and social dancing. I ended up knowing a lot more people at it than I expected. So we had a great time supporting each other. I need to work on my waltz. Otherwise, I was very happy with my dancing and the event.

Patch

I just wanted to thank everyone who showed up for the Country Classic this year. We try hard to show out-of-towners a good time and if there is ever anything we can do to make your stay next year more enjoyable, please don't be afraid to write us and let us know.

Dance Ads