Coolest Paso Doble Intro

Twilight_Elena

I'll admit I'm not a fan of this couple. I find them too showoff-y. And this was too showoff-y as well. Starting before the other couples was pretty bold of them. However, it was a very cool move.

T_E

Well, I don't know too much about them, just that they got 2nd-- so I'm assuming 1st next year. But if you're a hardcore latin fan, then you probably already knew that ;).

Man, that move was cool, I'm gonna watch it again..

samina

i appreciate show-offy... my antithesis, i suppose.

wow, she is so sharp & quick. i just love how silent their bodies are after the entrance.

Me

Hmm. Well I guess that's one way to be fancy and not be DQ'd.

I can't help but wonder if this would normally annoy judges. Anybody here know?

Hmm. Well I guess that's one way to be fancy and not be DQ'd.

I can't help but wonder if this would normally annoy judges. Anybody here know?
The narrators in the vid were judges, so I guess it was entertaining to them-- unless all the other couples also started going crazy with the intros

delamusica

More than being concerned with the boldness of it, I'm just so impressed with how sharp and clean it is, and how when they stop it's like they'd never been moving . . .

Wow~ if anyone can get away w/ it, it is them! Smart really, because everyone knows that the judges are looking at you the second you are on the floor, so they just wanted to grasp their attention first. Good thinking on their part!

Dance Ads