Corrupt-a-wish!

Twilight_Elena

Granted. You stop eating cookies and experience severe withdrawal symptoms because your body has grown used to the chocolate chip goodness.
I wish I wish I could be given as a present a beautiful Rumba dress tailored to my measurements.

T_E

latingal

Granted. You can do the most beautiful rumba walks anyone has ever seen. But only when nobody is looking.
ROTFL....the normal state of my dancing. good one.... *grin*

and I also am not witty enough to play this game...so I'll just lurk. back to your regularly schedule game now....

Granted. You stop eating cookies and experience severe withdrawal symptoms because your body has grown used to the chocolate chip goodness.
I wish I wish I could be given as a present a beautiful Rumba dress tailored to my measurements.

T_E
Granted. You have a beautiful rumba dress made to your measurements but the color is all wrong for you and it makes you look 20 years older.

I wish my house would clean itselt.

Granted. But that perfect eyesight allows you to see only the imperfections in life, none of the beautiful things.

I wish I could afford dance lessons three times a week for three hours a day!

tj

Gotta admit having fun with this game! :cool:

Granted. But that perfect eyesight allows you to see only the imperfections in life, none of the beautiful things.

I wish I could afford dance lessons three times a week for three hours a day!
You can, but those times are 4AM-5AM, 2PM to 2:15PM, 3:15PM-3:30PM, 6:00PM-6:30PM, and midnight to 1AM on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

How about this: I wish for more wishes!

Spitfire

Gotta admit having fun with this game! :cool:

You can, but those times are 4AM-5AM, 2PM to 2:15PM, 3:15PM-3:30PM, 6:00PM-6:30PM, and midnight to 1AM on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

How about this: I wish for more wishes!
Granted, but some have bad results.

I wish to dance with more of our many talented DF follows.

Dance Ads