Country-Western costumes

Does anyone out there know of a good place to get C&W costumes for competitions, at a reasonable price? Up to now I have been making my own, but would like to branch out with something more professional.

I would be open to used costumes if they are a current style.
We did buy one for my daughter, custom made, a year or so ago that we paid $500 for. We were able to sell it for $250 after she had used it a few times. I thought it was a lot to pay, but was willing to do it for her, don't know if I'd feel justified paying that for one for myself.

Vince A

SuzieQ said:
Does anyone out there know of a good place to get C&W costumes for competitions, at a reasonable price? Up to now I have been making my own, but would like to branch out with something more professional.

I would be open to used costumes if they are a current style.
We did buy one for my daughter, custom made, a year or so ago that we paid $500 for. We were able to sell it for $250 after she had used it a few times. I thought it was a lot to pay, but was willing to do it for her, don't know if I'd feel justified paying that for one for myself.
I hope you received your answer to this in the "other" thread???

Yes, I did...thanks! I actually got an idea for a waltz dress from a ballroom gown I saw on e-bay. So I'm going to go look for a pattern today!

Thanks for all your help!

Vince A

SuzieQ said:
Yes, I did...thanks! I actually got an idea for a waltz dress from a ballroom gown I saw on e-bay. So I'm going to go look for a pattern today!

Thanks for all your help!
You are quite welcome . . . anytime!!!!

Dance Ads