current Fascination gowns available for sale

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
(see shots in my photo album for all dresses though I will try to post pics soon as I have a minute)

dore flame red/orange w/pailletes, latin dress, backless, plunging halter neckline, rouched rear and fringed skirt...gently used, missing some stones must be washed in cold...as dore' reds seem to bleed a bit....make an offer 200 or over

dore like new yellow latin with lt blue stoned bra, backless with light fringe on skirt and rouching ...I am just too old for it...barely worn....make me an offer 350 or over

royal blue dore latin with short skirt of yellow godet inserts and bodice stoned in yellows and sunburst, in good shape other than some stoning needed on shoulder straps....just too short for me now...make an offer 250 or over

will fit sizes 8-14.....pm me for details on how to try them on

Last edited:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
inquiries on any of my other gowns not listed above can also be made....I have a "like new" yellow dore latin with diagonal draping and blue stoned bra (short skirt low back, rouched rear), and an equally new zdenka arko yellow latin w/magenta purple sequined skirt and appliques (elegant upper back only exposed, skirt is just above the knee but flares greatly when moving and clear AB stoning accents down waistline), a jade w/gold accents dore smooth/ standard (w/detachable floats), and two new zdenka arko long gowns; one in yellow w/flame red accents that can be worn for smooth or standard (detachable floats) and one that is best for smooth (although it does have small detachable wrist floats for standard) in copper and magenta

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
chrisanne cocoa and gold...exquisite dress.. detachable floats, magnificent underskirt of gold satin...was told the dress was originally designed for SYTYCD in the UK...can be worn for standard or smooth
originally over 4k.... reduced to $1600...will fit sizes 8-12 best... height about 5'5 to 5'9.....excellent condition...jewelry available to go with

(see shots in my photo album for all dresses though I will try to post pics soon as I have a minute)

dore flame red/orange w/pailletes, latin dress, backless, plunging halter neckline, rouched rear and fringed skirt....some pailletes a bit scratched....but easily replaced by dore....originally 3000...reduced to $800

true bright red, deidre of london mermaid shaped dress with detachable neck and wrist float...stoned in sapphire blue and lt and dark siam throughout.....$900 w/jewlery

yellow dore latin with lt blue stoned bra, like new, short, backless, rouched fringed skirt... $1400

yellow zdenka arko latin with magenta sequined flair skirt, worn for three comps, elegant and only the top half of back is exposed, also has clear AB stoning...$1400

***all items also available for rental...also some flexibility in terms of payment...sizing on all gowns is the same as the first
bump

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
that one is not currently for sale....but the measurements would be the same as most of my gowns @36/30/39....I am five ft 7in tall...roughly a US size 10

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
chrisanne cocoa and gold...exquisite dress.. detachable floats, magnificent underskirt of gold satin...was told the dress was originally designed for SYTYCD in the UK...can be worn for standard or smooth
originally over 4k.... reduced to $1600...will fit sizes 8-12 best... height about 5'5 to 5'9.....excellent condition...jewelry available to go with

dore flame red/orange w/pailletes, latin dress, backless, plunging halter neckline, rouched rear and fringed skirt....some pailletes a bit scratched....but easily replaced by dore....originally 3000...reduced to $700

true bright red, deidre of london mermaid shaped dress with detachable neck and wrist float...stoned in sapphire blue and lt and dark siam throughout, originally 3k.....$800 w/jewlery

dore like new yellow latin with lt blue stoned bra, backless with light fringe on skirt and rouching in the rear, was 3200 at purchase, asking reduced to $1200

elegant zdenka arko latin...yellow with magenta se quined flared skirt and AB stones... almost new asking $1500

royal blue dore latin with short skirt of yellow godet inserts and bodice stoned in yellows and sunburst...gently used asking $1000

***all items also available for rental...also some flexibility in terms of payment...sizing on all gowns is the same as the first
bump

Hi Fascination, my finacee's birthday is 09/11 and I am looking for a standard gown for her. I think your chrisanne gown fit her well. Where can I go to see prictures of what yo have gor sale? Thanks!

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
the cocoa colored standard gown and the bright red are both in my photo gallery...and/or you can pm me and i will facebook friend you for more shots

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
chrisanne cocoa and gold...exquisite dress.. Detachable floats, magnificent underskirt of gold satin...was told the dress was originally designed for sytycd in the uk...can be worn for standard or smooth
originally over 4k.... reduced to $1000...will fit sizes 8-12 best... Height about 5'5 to 5'9.....excellent condition...jewelry available to go with

(see shots in my photo album for all dresses though i will try to post pics soon as i have a minute)

dore flame red/orange w/pailletes, latin dress, backless, plunging halter neckline, rouched rear and fringed skirt.......reduced to $700

true bright red, deidre of london mermaid shaped dress with detachable neck and wrist float...stoned in sapphire blue and lt and dark siam throughout.....reduced to $800 w/jewlery

dore like new yellow latin with lt blue stoned bra, backless with light fringe on skirt and rouching in the rear, was 3200 at purchase, asking reduced to $1000

elegant zdenka arko latin...yellow with magenta flared skirt and ab stones... Almost new asking $1000

royal blue dore latin with short skirt of yellow godet inserts and bodice stoned in yellows and sunburst...gently used asking $ 900

note price reductions on all of these gowns....

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
I will hopefully be available at indiana challenge, heritage and southern if anyone is interested in trying on any of these 5 dresses

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
all items in post #13 except the chrisanne cocoa are still for sale as listed....and visible in my df album with today's date 2/8/12 in the comment box

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
updating...okay guys..I have decided to simply take a huge loss and see if I can unload some of my surplus of costumes....so I am slashing, greatly, the prices of what I am selling and adding a few things as well;

the bright red deidre of london standard/smooth which will fit size 8-14 (I am five ft 7 in. but it would work for ladies several inches shorter and a few inches taller)...this gown was originally 3000 dollars, I am asking 800.....it is heavily stoned in two shades of siam and sapphire

dore reddish orange halter style latin, backless with rouched rear and paillettes and fringe at hem, asking 600 same sizing as above

dore royal blue latin with sunflower yellow and royal fringe, corset look at waist, asking 700

brand new condition light yellow with light blue stoning dore latin, stoned bra, with diagonal draping...stunning...800

saffron yellow, conservative but classy and with a very flashy magenta sequened flared skirt ...zdenka arko latin...800

these prices are awesome....

I also have two barely used pairs of 1216 smooth shoes which I thought would work with my bunion but don't and I am willing to let those go for 45 bucks a piece...US size 9...whatever that is UK

pictures of all gowns in my photo gallery...I have numerous people on df who have bought from me if you need references...you can also pm me if you need to see more pics and I will refer you to my fb page

Dance Ads