current Fascination gowns available for sale

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
silmarwin...I will find a way to get the shoes to you soon...

as to the dresses: the red std/smooth has a sale pending....the 4 latins remain for sale

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
updating...okay guys..I have decided to simply take a huge loss and see if I can unload some of my surplus of costumes....so I am slashing, greatly, the prices of what I am selling and adding a few items as well....all will fit ladies from a size 7/8 to a size 14/16

dore reddish orange halter style latin, backless with rouched rear and paillettes and fringe at hem, asking 600

dore royal blue latin with sunflower yellow and royal fringe, corset look at waist, asking 700

brand new condition light yellow dore with light blue stoning on stoned bra, with diagonal draping...fairly backless...stunning...better for sizes 7-12....800

saffron yellow, also virtually new, conservative but classy and with a very flashy magenta sequened flared skirt..only partial back showing and lovely clear AB accents ...zdenka arko latin...800

these prices are awesome....also willing to rent these

additionally, I have 5-6 standard/smooth gowns in that size 6-14 range that are available for rent

pictures of all gowns in my photo gallery...I have numerous people on df who have bought from me if you need references...you can also pm me if you need to see more pics and I will refer you to my fb page
bump

danceronice

Fasc, when I click on "photos" in the menu at the top of the page it returns the following message:

Dance Forums - Error
A controller for the route path album/ was not found.
(Trying to look at the dress with the corset waist. Might be looking to rent something interesting, if it really fits a 14-16!)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
doi...since you know me by name, while I have reduced my friends on fb to only a handful of ballroom folks and the rest are my personal family and friends, all of my gown photos are still visible to public if you want to look there....not sure what the df issue is but if you can send a note to staff mailbox I would appreciate it so the techies can get on it...if you are looking for indiana challenge or later and you just want to come over for some try-ons, you can pm me...

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
so guys, I am bumping this thread again because I have three latins that are just no longer right for my body, two are gently used, one is almost like new...all three are dore'...at this juncture, I am willing to consider most reasonable offers...if interested please scroll back to my edited original post for details and feel free to pm me for how I handle try-ons

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
fasc3latins.jpeg the pailettes on the flame red are no longer on the chest, though they remain on the hem...former pro didn't like them...I thought they were awesome :)

Dance Ads