Dance Forums Statistics

whew! got to work safely - i had to drive through several flooded street! That's so unusual - not sure what's crossing a 10" stream will do to my poor car.....

oh, you know what's worse?? i ran into my boss in the elevator... :shock: :?
well, being the president of the company, i'm sure he's got a very flexible schedule!! But honestly, eventhough i'm supposed to start 8am, i haven't been doing that for about....let's see.....2 years??
i guess we're quite flexible around here - there really isn't any fixed time schedule - when we're late, we stay late to finish the work.
i guess i have the excuse of - i live in a different city!! But then again 99% of our workers live in different cities....that excuse probably isn't gonna fly...

pygmalion said:
Good Lord! I just looked at the stats page. :shock: This has gotta be my highest posting month ever. 1900+ posts already, so probably 2 grand by the 31st.

I must cut out this nonsense immediately. :lol: :lol:
<rude mode=on>for example this one, <rude mode=off>
eh?? you're 1 month ahead of me?? i'm looking @ the 2nd chart [Top posting users this Month [July 2005] ] - the one before the top posting user this week.....

True. But I'm assuming from lynn's post that her stat display still says July. Can't figure that out, since mine's been saying August since 12:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time on August 1.
yep, mine's been staying in July since....well, forever, i guess!! ah, i'm stuck in time!!! oh, remind me of that movie, what's it called?? tuck everlasting?? that was actually one of the novel we had to read when i was in high school!

Dance Ads