Dance Forums T-Shirts!!!

Would you buy a T-Shirt?

• Total voters
I am going to go ahead and make Dance Forums T-Shirts available, as well as some other itmes if people are interested. I think this will be really cool, and I am hoping there will be some interest.

So first...I ask...

(with fingers crossed)

Who would be interested in buying a T-Shirt? if they were available for around $20 including shipping.

Also, besides the Dance Forums logo and the website address, what else would you like to see on the T-Shirt? There can be more than one answer to this question. We can have several designs, but I need to know as soon as possible, as I have a designer waiting to make a few designs.

Please show your support for the Dance Forums by letting me know if you want a T-Shirt. Other items may possibly include Golf Shirts, Mouse Pads and Tote Bags.

We can ship these items all over the World.

I'm all for goofy slogans:

Why (insert whatever) when you can DANCE

Dancing- it's what's after dinner.

Either you're ON the floor or on the FLOOR- your choice (I could sketch little stick figures representing dancing on the floor, or lying on the floor)

May I have this Dance

Rather be dancing

(my favorite movie line) If it's got hair I can ride it, and if it's got a beat I can dance to it

Dancing is a universal language.

Ok, done being dorky now. Off to harass some other poor forum with attempts at creativity:-D

MacMoto

DanceMentor said:
Please show your support for the Dance Forums by letting me know if you want a T-Shirt. Other items may possibly include Golf Shirts, Mouse Pads and Tote Bags.

We can ship these items all over the World.
I would love a DF t-shirt, especially if it looks good enough to be worn on the dancefloor -- slim fit, witty dance slogans, strong colours (black, red, purple...), maybe a sleeveless version too? Spaghetti strap T-shirts for ladies?

For other items, how about shoe bags and shoe brushes?

I also like goofy/witty slogans.

How about something along the lines of... "If you're not dancing, you're wasting your feet."

OR

Dancing- The most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Wow, that's great that we have 10 people interested in a shirt. I wanted to get a few people committed because I need to pay a designer to help me make the artwork for the shirts. I expect I will be able to offer a couple of different designs.

DanceMentor said:
I am going to go ahead and make Dance Forums T-Shirts available, as well as some other itmes if people are interested. I think this will be really cool, and I am hoping there will be some interest.

So first...I ask...

(with fingers crossed)

.....Who would be interested in buying a T-Shirt? if they were available for around $20 including shipping.
Me! Me! Me! Me! :p :bouncy: :p I think the Logo and website would be great! A coffee mug would be pretty cool as well. :D

Me! and I think $20 inc shipping is a great price!! (I just paid 17.50 to have a tiny little charm that cost me $4 shipped :evil: )

I love the slogan ideas (big slogan fan here :D )
I like
Dancing- The most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Laura

I voted no. It's not because I don't like T-shirts, but rather that I look awful in the standard T-shirt style. Those high round necks and baggy torsos make me look about two sizes bigger than I really am (especially my chest), and I'm already plenty big. However, if the shirt was cut for women (narrowing through the waist area) and had a deep V-neck, then I could go for it. Especially if it had 3/4 length sleeves.

SDsalsaguy said:
OK we've had some comments on style preferences, so what about colors? Personally I'd love a black shirt with red print!
Yup, that works for me too, SD. Peach and Black works well too. :lol: :wink: I'm only kidding. Red and Black is cool...... :)

You could always set up a store on cafepress and ppl could chose what product they wanted the logo printed on

I've had good experiences getting shirts printed at customink.com they have alot of style choices

Can we make patches for the members of the Early Risers Club or Insomniacs Club too? :)

I haven't decided whether I need yet ANOTHER T-shirt. It might be nice if we went for a dry-weave shirt for the men, and maybe a tight-fitting top for the ladies.

As long as we're not talking about the DF thong again... ;) Or Lime-green socks.

Dance Ads