Dance Shoes

pygmalion

Thanks. I got it, but I'm swamped. Packing my house and moving across the country. So, since I PM'd you, I've had a garage sale, packed everything I can think of, met with my local real estate agent, chosen houses on line, signed up for new health care benefits, put stuff in storage, had my house painted and my carpet cleaned ... I'll be back on your site ASAP -- tomorrow or Thursday, so I can get my shoes. I'm just buying direct. Can't wait for the ebay auctions. Gotta pack three pairs and keep one with me til I move. :wink: :lol:

Ok email me direct if you have any problems. My store ahs been down for the last day or two but should be back up on thursday.

I hate technology

How this one happened I dont know but basically I edited my store and my whole account "disappeared" apparently this has happened to other ebayers. Geez with paypal being down for half of last week ( not having access to your money for half a week is hell ) you kind of wonder what Meg Whitman is doing up north

Sorry to be a pain tasche, but a quick question on sizing (again). Someone said earlier in this thread that Supadance, Paul Wright and your shoes are all the same sizing. I have a pair of size 7 Paul Wright and size 4.5 Supadance, so now I'm really confused. :?

I really like a couple of the clearance pairs you have posted and though I shouldn't be buying more shoes the price is really good. Since I won't be able to return them, I really need to buy the right size because to waste that money for me at the moment is just not an option.

Please help!!

No supadance is definately not the same as our sizing. Our shoes are standard US sizing which is the same as Australian sizing so if your a Supadance 4.5 you'll be a 7 in our shoes

Thanks for that tasche. That's a relief to know! The pair I was looking at are 6.5, so probably wouldn't be a good move considering it took me a couple of months to stop my supadance from pinching around the toe!

Will definitely keep you in mind for my next pair though. I like the brown satin colour. Something I haven't seen in any of the dancewear shops local to me.

Just a quick note on these.

I have owned and used my Very Fine dance shoes for a year now. They have held up well over the past twelve months and are used 2 and sometimes 3 times a week. I LOVE the closure as it is the easiest then to get on and off.

I've also not had any problems with my suede bottoms. Granted, I take care of them brushing them after every outing (and sometimes occasionally throughout).

Anyway, inquiring minds wanted to know how they held up after a year. There you have it.

chachachacat

I like the tan suede/mesh practice shoe, VF 1644 on your site, Tasche.
I'm looking for extreme comfort, like leather. What does the mesh FEEL like on your foot? What exactly is it made of?

Anybody worn those mesh/strappy shoes? What do you thinkof the feel of the mesh? Does it give? rub? blister?

Hmmm....the very first pair I owned had mesh inserts. It didn't rub or anything, but those shoes died very quickly. Granted, they were Celebrity, which I didn't think were the best quality.

Update: I finally got my DanceNaturals (the gorgeous new style with the all metal heel). The heel is set closer to the arch than on any other pair I've ever had, and therefore feels quite a bit higher than the 3" they claim to be. Despite this, they have really great balance and they actually fit my arches! Yayyyy, high heels that fit my arches! I hardly had to break them in, too. :D :D :D

chachachacat

randomMysh said:
Hmmm....the very first pair I owned had mesh inserts. It didn't rub or anything, but those shoes died very quickly. Granted, they were Celebrity, which I didn't think were the best quality.

Update: I finally got my DanceNaturals (the gorgeous new style with the all metal heel). The heel is set closer to the arch than on any other pair I've ever had, and therefore feels quite a bit higher than the 3" they claim to be. Despite this, they have really great balance and they actually fit my arches! Yayyyy, high heels that fit my arches! I hardly had to break them in, too. :D :D :D
Wow, RM, those sound gorgeous :!: I'd love to see a picture!! :D :shock:
It makes sense to me that they would be more balanced with the heel farther in. I always prefer shoes like that. I feel unbalanced when the heel is set too far back. And Yay! they fit!
My shoe lust is running hot, anyway, I've been dance shoe shopping online all day, and it was SO much fun! And, that is a first.
I think I've found...*The Perfect Shoes!* The Perfect Social Shoes.
The Perfect Tan Leather Latin Social Sandals, thank you very much! :mrgreen:

Well, if you go to www.dancenaturals.it (i think i can post the live link, since you can't actually buy shoes from the website, grrr), click on Collezione, then Donna, then on the rolling "visit our special collection" banner, it's the Art. 886 Venere one. I know it's complicated, but there isn't a direct link, and what's a few extra clicks for a shoe addict? :lol: [/img]

chachachacat

Rm, those shoes are GORGEOUS!!! They have the most beautiful design. Where are the prices? I am in love with the #883, but with a 3" heel, and the price, they will likely remain a dream.

Dance Ads