dancepartner dot com

then he wonders why he has women problems
mmm.. hello? i've women problems because women are confused beings, not because i called anyone fat :rolleyes:

take you for eg - you want joe. you don't want peaches to have him. yet you won't compliment him anyway for the poem he did not write.

samina is another good eg - poor joe writes a poem. agreed he ripped it off from another. but so what? why call attention to that insted of just enjoying the beauty of the poetry and thanking him and appreciating his good effort?

spratt - hello ms. kettle. my name is mr. pot :p

bleah!

mmm.. hello? i've women problems because women are confused beings, not because i called anyone fat :rolleyes:

take you for eg - you want joe. you don't want peaches to have him. yet you won't compliment him anyway for the poem he did not write.
One thing I've learned is to consider the thought behind the gifts whether it would be poems someone didn't write, or what have you. It should be the thought that counts. ;)

bleah!
Haha... very cute. :D

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member

samina is another good eg - poor joe writes a poem. agreed he ripped it off from another. but so what? why call attention to that insted of just enjoying the beauty of the poetry and thanking him and appreciating his good effort?

bleah!
let me correct you...what I want from joe, I have....an occasional very good dance...and a good meal....if you note previous post, I noted that I cannot compete with peaches and that is fine....having said that...joe is not hard to look at but again, I only want him for his feather, as I am spoken for and so is peaches...if I really wanted a guy....um...I wouldn't be advertising it here;)

Peaches

Furthermore, I wasn't aware that F and I were in competition for Joe. (Sorry, Joe. ;-)) Aside from the little detail of both she and I being married. Friendly "rivalry" on general principle, perhaps, but hardly the same thing.

Besides, when what we're both "after" from him is dancing and other platonic things, nothing wrong with sharing.

peaches/fasc - what makes you both think that I didn't use the word "want" with the same connotation that you've both just described?

girls have such dirty dirty minds ;) :p

samina

methinks you make too much of this... joe added some relevant crooning to the thread, very cute, end of story. dear me, i hope his ego isn't so fragile that it'd shatter without constant simpering female applause in response...

sheesh...

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
as much as girls like receiving compliments, i'm convinced now that they really really suck at offering compliments back. and even when they do, their articulation leaves much lacking... :rolleyes:
when I am subtle a man should know that I mean it...if I am standing in front of a guy and saying all sorts of wildy flirty stuff...um, well...sheesh, there's no real allure in that...much more is said in slience IMo

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
methinks you make too much of this... joe added some relevant crooning to the thread, very cute, end of story. dear me, i hope his ego isn't so fragile that it'd shatter without constant simpering female applause in response...

sheesh...
falls down laughing at the suggestion

Dance Ads