"dances with shopping trolleys"

where's peach... you saw how pretty her feet were, right...? that doesn't do anything for you, luv?

reminds me how pretty some latin dancer's feet are, the way they place them... nice.

Nice video :D

The last time I tried any fancy footwork with a trolley the entire thing tipped over! Happened many years ago but I've been anti-trolley dance for a while now...

thats real life for a tango sicko

...When I started TA I trained every free second, on the underground platform, or walking through a park, in the shopping mall a.s.o. I was addressed 3 times, and so I danced offhanded to the squeaky sound of my mobile handy: in a japanese garden in front of a tea house, in a shopping plaza, and on the mooring place of the habour ferry.... Today I know how bad I danced that days, but the atmosphere was always perfect then!

I know this has been around for a while, but I hadn't seen it before. Very funny.

It made me laugh, because I regularly dance with a shopping trolley in my local big store, particularly when its quiet, but usually Rumba, not Tango.

Dance Ads