Dancing at home

Hey All,

I recently moved into an all carpeted apartment and don't have a good surface for me and the mrs to work on our moves. We'd like to work on our west coast swing so we don't need a whole lot of space. We were thing about buying something to put down on the carpet to dance on. I saw online that there's like 3X3 foot snap wood dance panels you can buy. There's also plastic panels you can buy for cheap i mean as long as it produces the right amount of friction i don't need wood. Anyone have any experience with this or could provide some advice?

THANK YOU!

RiseNFall

Hi. Try googling "dance socks for carpet". Not what you were asking about, I was looking for something else and ran across socks designed to put on either your bare feet or over your shoes just for this situation.

Roney

Hey All,

I recently moved into an all carpeted apartment and don't have a good surface for me and the mrs to work on our moves. We'd like to work on our west coast swing so we don't need a whole lot of space. We were thing about buying something to put down on the carpet to dance on. I saw online that there's like 3X3 foot snap wood dance panels you can buy. There's also plastic panels you can buy for cheap i mean as long as it produces the right amount of friction i don't need wood. Anyone have any experience with this or could provide some advice?

THANK YOU!
Thank you!! StrongLead. I was also surfing for the products for my dance floor. We planned to start a dance club for the teens and changed my upstair lobby as the practice floor, but there are some problems facing the floor work is not yet finished. I was planning to do epoxy. How about dance panel? I hadn't heard about it. Which one is great and affordable? Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Dance Ads