Dancing on TV

Ralph

http://rbc-dancing.tripod.com/

For now it's only focussed on Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing with the Stars. But I'm going to put movies on it too. I'm also adding previous Strictly Come Dancing series.
Please give your opinion about it. What do you think of the music for instance? (lose it, or keep it)

Ralph

mamboqueen said:
Looks good! I voted.

I'm glad to see what Lilya looks like - I have a lesson with her tomorrow!
Thank you. You have a lesson with Lilia Kopylova? OMG!
How long are you dancing already? And how did you get a lesson with her?

mamboqueen

Hmm... on and off for 5 years (maybe 3 of it social; 2 low-level competitive). She and Darren are in the Boston area for a number of engagements, and one of the local studios has them in tomorrow night and Wednesday night. I am very excited about it, although I was in a car accident on Friday and my body is a little out of whack...hopefully I'll be functional by tomorrow night!

Ralph

mamboqueen said:
Hmm... on and off for 5 years (maybe 3 of it social; 2 low-level competitive). She and Darren are in the Boston area for a number of engagements, and one of the local studios has them in tomorrow night and Wednesday night. I am very excited about it, although I was in a car accident on Friday and my body is a little out of whack...hopefully I'll be functional by tomorrow night!
Sorry to hear that. It's a greta oppurtunity thought to get a lesson from Lilia.

mamboqueen

I'm sure it will be. I'm kind of interested in seeing her partner in person, as I know his twin brother and curious to see how alike they really are.

Ralph

mamboqueen said:
I'm sure it will be. I'm kind of interested in seeing her partner in person, as I know his twin brother and curious to see how alike they really are.
If you check my website on the same page were Lilia's photo is, you can see her partner too. He was partnered up with Gloria Hunniford. It's the third picture from the bottom.

Dance Ads