Dancing With the Stars--Get Me Rewrite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

Porfirio Landeros said:
DancingMommy said:
Maybe we sould put a gag-order on the DF until after it airs Pacific Time?
A gag order on Laura since she'll know before all us saps.
I probably won't be anywhere I can get on the internet right after, so don't worry about me.

The cool thing is that I can go to the taping, and then hopefully get dinner and get back to the hotel in time to watch it again on TV.

When listing our "dream team" of celebrity guests, it's important to think about the time commitment. If it's 5 weeks of practice plus potentially 6 weeks of shows, then that's almost three months out of somebody's schedule. For active pro athletes in most sports, it's rare to have three months of nothing, even out of season (since there are various off-season training commitments). Moreover, the "A" list of actors would likely be moving straight from one film project to another. That's probably why we have "B" (or "C") list actors, and a retired (or semi-retired?) boxer.

Larinda McRaven said:
Okay... How about this. Right before the week 2 show airs I will lock the current running threads. Then we can start a new thread on "Week 2" which all the Left Coasters can avoid until after they have seen the show.

Is that reasonable?
Yes, I think that's more than reasonable. Nice idea.

pygmalion

Big10 said:
Larinda McRaven said:
Okay... How about this. Right before the week 2 show airs I will lock the current running threads. Then we can start a new thread on "Week 2" which all the Left Coasters can avoid until after they have seen the show.

Is that reasonable?
Yes, I think that's more than reasonable. Nice idea.
I agree. Much better than a thread full of spoilers for our Cali comrades. 8)

Purr

Larinda McRaven said:

Is that reasonable?
That works for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Ads