Dancing with the Stars - Soundtrack

pygmalion

Medira said:
I haven't been overly impressed with the house band, but I would probably buy a show soundtrack if it's released, simply to support the show. Hearing a non-Earth, Wind and Fire version of September was just wrong though! *sigh*
Especially since the original is very danceable. :?

Hmmm...

I would like to point out I first tried to begin a discussion of the DWTS Soundtrack in the original message board after the first show. Where's the love, people, where's the love? 8)

pygmalion said:
Medira said:
I haven't been overly impressed with the house band, but I would probably buy a show soundtrack if it's released, simply to support the show. Hearing a non-Earth, Wind and Fire version of September was just wrong though! *sigh*
Especially since the original is very danceable. :?
Hustle all the way baby!

*booty dances* (_(_) (_|_) (_)_) (_|_) (((_(_) (_|_) (_)_)))

In Australia our version of Dancing With The Stars sounds very similar to yours and when they released a sountrack at the end of series one it was all the originals to the songs they did a cover of on the show, but at the end of series two they had the songs that the band did on the C.D instead

pygmalion

Oh. Okay. I wonder why they used canned music on the show, but originals on the CD. :? Glad to hear it, though. Originals are the way to go, IMO. 8)

Dance Ads