Who is your Final WINNER?

• Kelly & Alec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
discovery said:
Infosaturated said:
Each couple, including the eliminated couples, will choose one dance from the dances they already performed.
That would be cool but why on earth would they do that? I don't see how it would integrate with the show.

JOOC, if memory serves I remember you said that you weren't a ballroom dancer and yet at the same time you seem to have some intimate knowledge of the show. Are you in TV production or something? (If you care to share, if not that's cool.)
I am just so addicted to this show that I read everything I can find. Alec chats with fans once a week on his and Kelly's DWTS website. I don't have a link handy, but a newspaper printed that Kelly will be doing the samba and John will be doing the quickstep. I don't know what John will be using for the freestyle dance.

The article also said that each couple will only be doing 30 seconds of the dance they had already done, which seems even weirder to me. I don't understand the point of bringing back all the couples to dance again in the first place, 30 seconds makes it even more bizarre.

I would have much preferred that the time be spent on exhibition pieces from the pros. I am just dying to see them dance with pro-partners. The demo clips at the beginning of the show are so tantilizingly short.

Internally when they cut the clip, I am going, no no wait, just a sec, that was way too fast, let me see the rest &^%* you!

It would seem a fitting finale.

Infosaturated said:
I am just dying to see them dance with pro-partners. The demo clips at the beginning of the show are so tantilizingly short.
I know-- I love seeing the clips, especially because they are pros who don't normally dance together. I really enjoy watching Louis Van Amstel with anna Trebunskaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Ads