Dancouture Gowns coming to the US

Katarzyna

As of today I will be representing and distributing Danscouture gowns in the US. Its especially exciting for me as I have personally loved that brand and worn many gowns from Danscouture during my dance career.

In the upcoming weeks I will be receiving the collection and girls in the US will FINALLY be able to try the gowns on. Till now, the only way to buy was without prior tryon, or via visit to Blackpool.

I am still continuing my consignment and rental services so this is an addition to my offer.

Also, I can finally offer something I have wanted to do for a very long time. I am finally able to offer sponsorship to one of the gorgeous Standard pro ladies in the US. You will be able to see the gowns in action on this stunning lady in the next few weeks. I will share the name soon and share some examples of the gowns I will be bringing shortly.

(and I had Larinda's blessing to post this in the ad section)

Katarzyna

Would love to share some more photos of the photoshoot with Sarika but getting an error. Feel free to check them out from time to time for more current updates on my facebook page facebook.com/katsgowns

And this is Sarika in her new sponsored gown. Doesn't she look lovely? So excited to be able to do this!!!

I am bringing a sample of those gowns to MIT this weekend as well as some of my rental dresses so if you are around, would be great to see you. MIT was a last minute signup so all the posters are still printing and will be ready for the following weekend, but I should be easily identified by a little 8 month old munchkin trying to find a way to eat the gowns!!!

Katarzyna

Thank you!!! I hope I will I am not venturing far from this coast for now as would have to ship everything over, but I will try to figure it out for next year and do a few away from NY.

Katarzyna

Thank you!!!

This time it will be only Danscouture gowns not bringing used dresses to the competition. Next time will maybe bring everything.

Dance Ads