DFers Invited to a Birthday Celebration......

Okay, so my birthday was in March but I'm just getting around to celebrating this October 1st. I know, I know....Very late but anyways, DFers are invited. There will be Cocktails, Hors d’oeuvres & Non-Stop Dancing from seven o’clock in the evening until midnight. The only catch is that you have to PM me and let me know for reserved seating and I can give you venue information. There will be mostly Salsa with one of the best DJ's in Orlando but depending on the crowd, we can throw in a variety of music. Look forward to meeting you if you decide to come. It will be fun. :banana:
:D

Sagitta

A very generous offer Peach! Since you are having a belated birthday celebration...here's to you once again!! :cheers:

The pleasure is all mine, Sagitta. Be happy to have DFers there.

Pacion, it would be cool if we did have like a virtual feed for our DFers around the world. Hmm, maybe next year. :)

MacMoto

Oh how I wish I could be there... but I've decided to go to the UK Congress in September, and that means no holidays left to take before Christmas... will you have another one next year?

MacMoto

And... today's the day!! Have fun, Peach. Don't forget to report back -- EM want to know every single detail of the event :lol:

Thanks guys for all the well wishes. I had a GREAT time last night. My close friends and family including Pygmalion and a wild bunch from the office made my 6-month long birthday :lol: very special!!! :) :) :) :) It was very small (I think alot of us Floridians still have hurricane woes... :( ) but you know what? It was the best time I've had in years! :D :D Good friends, good food and a cramp in my knee from the Cha Cha Slide. Yup, we did it folks, the Cha Cha Slide..... :lol: :lol: I can't wait for the next party....... :banana: :)

PS: My sister-in-law forgot the video camera so there's no evidence.... DARNIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

pygmalion

What a fantastic party!!!!

I had a blast! The dancing was SO fun. The food was good. And the company was absolutely stellar. Thanks for inviting me. You give a GREAT party! :banana:

Happy Belated Birthday! I just found out that I would be relocating to Florida by the end of October, and it was good to see that there are people to dance with there!

Dance Ads