DFer's Posting And Their Dance

DancePoet

now u know what 'salsa' means to pacion..
betw. i didn't have the heart to tell her b4.. so, its good that u did..

lol
:lol:

Sabor, If I ever make it to Eygpt some day I'm going to look you up, and have you show me and the SO some of the sites, and dance sites would be a good idea to include, obviously, and we'll give a salsa spot a try, yet we really like AT and Ballroom.

:lol:

Sabor, If I ever make it to Eygpt some day I'm going to look you up, and have you show me and the SO some of the sites, and dance sites would be a good idea to include, obviously, and we'll give a salsa spot a try, yet we really like AT and Ballroom.

sure thing buddy.. definitely about dance places (there's a tango night too i beleive) .. about other tourist attractions tho, i cannot promise anything due to my often consuming schedule, but i'll do what i can.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
can't quite figure peaches out though...seems to me that she would not want me to see...so I sort of picture her dancing closed in very tightly....but I am optimistic that she is better than she lets on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacion

You... you... I would think that you would do something like country/line dancing or perhaps doing the hokey kokey dance! :banana:

Yeah, but isn't this the Salsa Forum?
now u know what 'salsa' means to pacion..
betw. i didn't have the heart to tell her b4.. so, its good that u did..

lol
::pacion whistles into the wind:: :lol:

I STILL think, that 'he' would dance salsa, in a country/line dancing/hokey kokey sort of way! :tongue:

Peaches

can't quite figure peaches out though...seems to me that she would not want me to see...so I sort of picture her dancing closed in very tightly....but I am optimistic that she is better than she lets on
Heh.

You know, I've actually debated if I'd be OK with you seeing me dance. June and all that. But, hell, I mangled a QS with Joe...after that, you're not so scary.

Not sure what you mean by "closed in very tightly." Meh.

The one thing I'd be more than comfy showing off would be AT. I have no fear with it, and am actually very proud of it (properly adjusted for level, etc.).

samina

DP: secure lead, very tuned into his follow :cool: , enjoys turning lemons into lemonade

fascination: gracious, game, energetic, and shines beautifully in limelight

MQ: quick & sensitive follow, mischievous, and very playful

sabor: smoooooothe :cool:

peach: follows very well... adds some lovely AT flourishes to her back breaks

thespina: energetic saucy mamacita.. brings sexy back with fun

more later..

hehehe, I love this thread :) I think you got me spot-on! Yo're very observant, my dear.

boriken: smouldering, intensely connected and smooth. incredible stamina and in the "zone". leaves you seriously sweating, an organic and heated dancer.

sabor: very very adaptable and plays to the follow's personality and capability perfectly. playful, coy, sexy and capable. an absolute delight to watch.

samina: reminds me of freesia. breezy yet passionate, smiling and committed.

peaches: tender, softer, sensitive and perhaps tremulous. not trembling, but I imagine a vigorousness and an attack of passion just itching to burst out of her soft demeanor. follows lightly.

fascination: if a bit intimidated, also a bit intimidatING. ferociously feminine and focused, wonderful presence on the floor.

africana: groovy, rhythmic and tremendous amounts of energy and spice. a lot of that bad (in a good way ) New York attitude. killer shines. great center.

alemana: perhaps somewhat detached as far as emotional/sexual connection, but a tremendous amount of playful back-and-forth, perhaps a bit of aggressiveness, very tight follow and an unmistakable sparkle in the eye.

Josh: easy to follow, clear and adventuresome lead. caring, thoughtful and very kind lead, smiles a lot and connects visually with his partner. consistent tension and the potential for some moments of rather electric sexiness.

quix: why can't i read you?

gosh I can write more but i won't let it go too long. I'm probably way off base and should stop before i offend anyone else.

Dance Ads