Did anyone watch the big game Sunday?

Purr

The half time show was a letdown. I like Bruno Mars performance of "Uptown Funk", but that was about it. I'm not that big a fan of Coldplay, and it was hard to hear what Chris Martin was singing. Plus, I couldn't figure out why he was spinning around so much. I didn't care for Beyoncé's song at all.

tangotime

The half time show was a letdown. I like Bruno Mars performance of "Uptown Funk", but that was about it. I'm not that big a fan of Coldplay, and it was hard to hear what Chris Martin was singing. Plus, I couldn't figure out why he was spinning around so much. I didn't care for Beyoncé's song at all.

The dance routine headed by Beyoncé, was the worst choreo. I've seen in a long, long time . I lost count of how many times they just shook their heads (??? o_O )..

What the promoters need, is a Salsa and Tango company, doing their thing. After all, dance is universal, and the promoters think too provincially .

As to the game, it was OK no more, no less .The Falcons Panthers game, was much more exciting .

For those of you who may not be old enough, the AM studios in LA were asked to do a half time show, of PD.. It was more than well received ( 1961 ) .

Last edited:

Loki

Although I was leaning toward Carolina, I was happy to see Newton slapped after shooting off his mouth so much.

Halftime looked prerecorded or something odd about the video. Maybe it was just the TV I was watching at Ye Olde Watering Hole.

dancelvr

Glad to see Cam Newton taken down a notch, but other than that....meh. I hope Peyton retires. I'd really hate to see him cripple himself just to keep playing.

IndyLady

I know I'm late to this thread... one of the senior members of my department had a SB party, so we watched most of the game at his house. Didn't care for the Coldplay performance (I'm not a fan anyway), very much enjoyed Bruno Mars, and was seriously underwhelmed by Beyonce (even though I am a fan) - I have done far more interesting and complex choreography in Zumba classes.

Dance Ads