Dinner time club

#81
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but honestly, when i was little, i used to read all those futuristic books and that's what they promised: nutrient pills so that we don't have to eat!!

Oh, but they also promised that we'll have a colony up on the moon....
 
#84
*sighs*....o.k., so maybe i AM the most unorganized accountant in the world....there must be a world record somewhere for that....
 

pygmalion

Well-Known Member
#85
lynn said:
yay, just got home & there's dinner waiting for me!!! wait a sec, miso noodle soup??? so.....japanese :shock: :lol: !!
Must be nice to live with other people who actually make dinner ... But I'm out of luck unless my betta fish, Dennis, does the Spongebob thing and becomes a fry cook. :roll: :lol:
 
#86
pygmalion said:
Must be nice to live with other people who actually make dinner ... But I'm out of luck unless my betta fish, Dennis, does the Spongebob thing and becomes a fry cook. :roll: :lol:
Yes, i'm a VERY spoiled gal! :oops: :lol: :lol:
 

Sagitta

Well-Known Member
#88
lynn said:
pygmalion said:
Must be nice to live with other people who actually make dinner ... But I'm out of luck unless my betta fish, Dennis, does the Spongebob thing and becomes a fry cook. :roll: :lol:
Yes, i'm a VERY spoiled gal! :oops: :lol: :lol:
My housemate makes meals too. :wink: :)
 
#91
i guess that depends on the definition of "cook" - i do, except no one wants to risk their life eating the stuff i cooked :oops: :? ....

p.s. sorry if the last post seems kinda offensive, can i claim that as a side affect of sleep deprivation - speaking/typing w/out thinking?
 

Sagitta

Well-Known Member
#92
lynn said:
i guess that depends on the definition of "cook" - i do, except no one wants to risk their life eating the stuff i cooked :oops: :? ....
Hah! I guess that means you are the spoiled one - not me! I have to do my fair share...unless what else do you do? Do you do something to make up for that? :wink:
 

Sagitta

Well-Known Member
#94
lynn said:
i do all the b4 & after - chopping, dicing, slicing - just not the actual cooking and i do all the cleaning up afterwards.....
I guess that we are equally spoiled then. :cheers: We both do about half...though what we do is different. :lol:
 
#95
i think everyone would prefer that i stay away from the kitchen - afterall, i doubt my mom could afford to pay for the insurance for the whole building!!
 

Sagitta

Well-Known Member
#96
lynn said:
i think everyone would prefer that i stay away from the kitchen - afterall, i doubt my mom could afford to pay for the insurance for the whole building!!
huh! :? It's that bad when you are just cutting up things, and then cleaning..or are you still referring to the cooking?
 
#99
hmm, i'm actually bad @ both - surprising, no?? my mom hid her sharpest kitchen knife in her drawer so i won't end up cutting my finger (i kid you not!)..... frankly, i think that's pretty weird, we once had a conversation about what to do w/ that knife if she won't let me use it to chop up a rock-hard carrot i was trying to slice!

as oppose to my glorious actual cooking history - i think my home ec teacher can testify that - i was known as the student who wasted the most ingredients :oops: - either burning them or destroying them in the process (i once cracked an egg into the garbage can in an effort to make an omlette, but then i was told that happens quite frequent, anyone care to attest to that?)

Consequentially, i score equally as bad in my sewing class - i was told i should really be thankful that i don't live in the 17th century!!
 

Dance Ads