Do You Fall Romantically For Your Dance Partners?

HF

africana said:
oh I see I'm not allowed to make outrageous politically incorrect statements, and neither is Sagitta :lol:
I am not in the position to allow or forbid anything. Just wanted to share something - if it does not apply to you then simply ignore it.

kdogg said:
Drawn to somebody for no reason!!! Mmm...hasn't happen to me. Some say love is blind, but it's not deaf and dumb. It's not too far from truth to say that most people are drawn to each other at first because they're physically attracted to each other; I'm talking about true romance, not gold diggers or the like who've different agenda. Since beauty doesn't last forever if we dwell in the physical beauty and not discover the inner beauty, the relationship is bound to get bumpy. There are some who see inner qualities first and that's all they need to know.
Of course, unless you have something to back up, the initial romantic attraction (the love @ first sight feeling) fades pretty quickly.

HF

chook said:
I do agree...i won't romanticize a dance with any girl. There are certain girls in my dance class (as I have talked about in other posts) with whom I would never romanticize a dance. I would rather dance with a pig than dance with them. But for the nice girls, I do like to romanticize it.....
... which leaves me speechless. It goes without saying that one should dance with every girl in the class ...

This is the sort of comment I normally ignore because it is so much out of my world, so here just for africana ... :wink:

chook said:
I do agree...i won't romanticize a dance with any girl. There are certain girls in my dance class (as I have talked about in other posts) with whom I would never romanticize a dance. I would rather dance with a pig than dance with them. But for the nice girls, I do like to romanticize it.....
Ok, this had me rolling. Dance with a pig. LO F'ing L

Are these pretty, but bitchy women?

chook said:
I would rather dance with a pig than dance with them. But for the nice girls, I do like to romanticize it.....
Try dancing with a pig and then you'll change your mind; that is, if you can get them to dance in the first place--you know how lazy pigs can be :wink: . I would rather dance with a mean girl than a lazy pig.

kdogg said:
chook said:
I would rather dance with a pig than dance with them. But for the nice girls, I do like to romanticize it.....
Try dancing with a pig and then you'll change your mind; that is, if you can get them to dance in the first place--you know how lazy pigs can be :wink: . I would rather dance with a mean girl than a lazy pig.
Eh? How about this pig?

Oink!

Sagitta

africana said:
oh I see I'm not allowed to make outrageous politically incorrect statements, and neither is Sagitta :lol:
Oh my! I leave for a day or so and my name is being used liberally...hmm...too busy to find out what you guys are up to anyway. *shrug* I'm never outrageous inside or out. I'm just myself. :p :)

:lol:

chook said:
Yes, those girls are pretty b##*$y

They are also fat, and rather dumb. So really they are not much different than pigs.

Anyway, I did dance with a really nice girl on Monday. Really nice. She is very tall, but I loved dancing with her. It was sorta romantic. But not as romantic as with that cute little Japanese girl......now that was nice...
Hmmm specifics at last...now we're going somewhere :lol:

--
Raj

Dance Ads