Do you like obedient women/partner or you like someone who would create a dance with

delamusica

Hmm. I think there is a great deal of space between a follower who lacks any energy and one who is merely obedient (which I read as one who doesn't backlead or steal the lead). Of course no one wants to dance with a dead fish, but I don't think there's anything wrong with being content to follow, even though that's not my personal preference.

elenapankey2004 said:
Do you want to dance with somebody who is like a fish: no will, no energy...
Depends on what kind of fish, of course.

Salmon - powerful and tasty.
Eel - slippery and fast. Sometimes shocking!
Kissing Gourami - ...
Squid(*) - flexible and agile.
Dolphin(*) - intelligent and playful.

(*) Yes, I know these are not, strictly speaking, fish.

Phil Owl

elenapankey2004 said:
NO WAY!!!

I love dancing with women who not only follow your leads but also REALLY put their soul and personality into the dance full throttle, creating and interpreting with you!

FTL

I like a partner who is more or less have the same drive as me. A semi-dead fish is okay for a few minutes but they stink after a while.

Phil Owl said:
NO WAY!!!

I love dancing with women who not only follow your leads but also REALLY put their soul and personality into the dance full throttle, creating and interpreting with you!
I find that i must agree with you. A partner who really gets into it and really dances is way better than one who wants you drag them around.

jon said:

Kissing Gourami - ...

I like this alot. It works. Did you come up with this or did you find it from someone else? It's chill either way...

PheonixinFlight said:
I like this alot. It works. Did you come up with this or did you find it from someone else? It's chill either way...
Just started thinking about what sorts of fish I might actually like to dance with.

cornutt

elenapankey2004 said:
Not sure what you mean by "dead fish". The phrase makes me picture a follower who doesn't move much and doesn't hold a frame -- that type is definitely no fun to dance with! But other than that: Vive la difference. I enjoy dancing with a follower who can work her own styling and moves into the dance. But I also respect a follower who is content to "just follow", because those followers make me step up my own game more.

chachachacat

jon said:

Kissing Gourami - ...

:lol: :lol:
Love it! I'd like to be all those kinds of fishies!

chachachacat

Phil Owl said:
NO WAY!!!

YAY! That's the fun! :notworth:

Well, in my humble opinion it's worse dancing with a lady (cough cough) that thinks she knows best and proceeds to try and dance a dance how the way she's been taught, than dancing with one who does nothing.

The best dancing comes, however, when she follows your lead with energy, emotion, and enthusiasm. It really helps when ladies do so - it makes for interesting dancing (I say that without any trace of sarcasm).

Leggie said:
Well, in my humble opinion it's worse dancing with a lady (cough cough) that thinks she knows best and proceeds to try and dance a dance how the way she's been taught, than dancing with one who does nothing.
I've never put it that way myself but i agree with you 100%.

Twilight_Elena

Leggie said:
I agree. Resisting the lead is one thing. Working with it and creating something new is quite another. It is, admittedly, a fine line that seperates the two.

Twilight Elena

the music and my mood have a say on the type of follow i prefer at that given moment.. and it may range.. the imporatnt thing is how good she reads the connection which is primary a psych thing.. that is the primary ingredient of lead/follow relationship .. how good she reads me and how insync we get.. after that its physical and i prefer a follow who can tailor it accordingly physically or technically speaking.. there's always a range .. there's always a scale .. i like her versatile of perception, passion and style..

not too much to ask for eh lol

Sabor said:
the music and my mood have a say on the type of follow i prefer at that given moment.. and it may range.. the imporatnt thing is how good she reads the connection which is primary a psych thing.. that is the primary ingredient of lead/follow relationship .. how good she reads me and how insync we get.. after that its physical and i prefer a follow who can tailor it accordingly physically or technically speaking.. there's always a range .. there's always a scale .. i like her versatile of perception, passion and style..

not too much to ask for eh lol
Sabor, I've got the lot! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Rosa :)

Dance Ads