Dore Designs

Purr

It's a vast improvement over the previous website. I like the design a lot. :D

"Wellcome to Dore Designs" is the bookmark reference, two ll's in welcome.

Captions in the photo section would be great.

A number of the dress descriptions are incomplete, but the Dore representative I spoke with today said they'd be up soon. I called today about a dress I saw pictured, very pretty and a great price, but unfortunately it's a little too small.

pygmalion

Yeah. I like the design as well. The homepage is very classy. 8)

I noticed the incomplete descriptions, as well. But then, I assumed that DM was working with all the info available. *shrug* I guess the Dore folks need to complete the write-ups, or something. :)

That clearance dress for $1000 is really pretty. Is that the one you asked about the size of? (And no, I'm not going to ask you to tell your dress size to the world. 8) ) But, if that is the one, would you please PM me the dress size? :wink: :)

Laura

DanceMentor said:
Thanks, everybody.
I got so involved with the site, I decided to buy something! :)

My wife is probably going to get this one
http://www.doredesigns.com/images/phot1.jpg

What should be the distance from the bottom of the skirt to the floor?
Oooh, nice.

In my opinion, this dress should be as long as possible without her tripping on it when she's dancing. Perhaps she has something at home she can experiment with, like adjusting a long practice skirt up and down and then measuring what the final distance from the floor was.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Laura said:
Perhaps she has something at home she can experiment with, like adjusting a long practice skirt up and down and then measuring what the final distance from the floor was.
Great suggestion Laura!

Purr

pygmalion said:
That clearance dress for $1000 is really pretty. Is that the one you asked about the size of? (And no, I'm not going to ask you to tell your dress size to the world. 8) ) But, if that is the one, would you please PM me the dress size? :wink: :)
Yes, that's the once I called about. The representative said it would fit a size 6 to 8, or maybe a 10. I wear a size 10 or 12, depending on the manufacturer, so both she & I thought the dress would be too small. The representative said to keep checking back, as other dresses are listed.

(And no, I don't care if the world knows my dress size. I'm not little by any stretch of the imagination. I'm tall (5' 7 1/2" or 5' 10" in heels), medium frame, and full figured. Sometimes I feel like an Amazon when I'm out dancing... :oops: )

Purr

I noticed the Chrisanne layout was different yesterday (5/16) than today (5/17). Is someone experimenting with different layouts?

I liked the beige marbling on the front page yesterday.

Purr

DanceMentor said:
Yes, chrisanne is looking good, and we are hosting it on the same server as the Dance Forums. :) (or if not now, we will be)
I noticed more changes with the Chrisanne website yesterday (the beige marble background I liked is back). I like that configuration the best so far.

Dance Ads