Dreams Dreams Dreams… (Dream Thread Club!!!)

An interesting dream. Somehow, someone wanted me to do a religious service--even though I was not a minister or priest of any kind. I was not familiar with how a service was done for that denomination, so I did one roughly based upon the only one that I knew about (a Catholic mass). It was a lovely dream, actually...

I had yet another dream about an ocean or large lake. This time, I was surfing in the middle of an ocean. It was not scary, though, and I enjoyed the dream. Later in the dream, I found myself on a beach... :)

Not sure where this wonderful dream came from last night: I had just gotten some kind of bright red Toyota vehicle that was part car and part truck. It was cool how the back seats could all fold down to make room to haul stuff. The dream felt so real and it felt very surprising, as I had only just gotten a new car 3 years ago...

As always, it was a happy dream--and it felt strange that I did not actually have this cool red car after all... :)

I had a dream last night in which I was working on Tango technique, including movements in Promenade...

Also last night, I had a dream where I was about to start working a paper route--and I thought about the larger dogs that I might encounter and about the far-flung addresses that I would be serving. I thought that it was going to be a great adventure... :)

wonderwoman

I dreamed that I was waking up in the house I grew up in. I went downstairs to find mom cooking, my brother and sister are there too. As I was walking downstairs I wondered how I ended up there because even in the dream I knew I didn't live there anymore, and I even asked myself if it was a dream but decided it felt real.

In most of my dreams, I don't feel totally present in what's happening. I can't talk or move easily, I feel sluggish, like I'm underwater. i felt like myself in this one but as I began to wake up I physically felt it and within the dream it slowly dawned on me that it was a dream. I woke up and realized I was in fact where I live now and that my roommates were cooking downstairs, that's why I was dreaming of mom cooking. I was so sad.

I dreamed that I was waking up in the house I grew up in. I went downstairs to find mom cooking, my brother and sister are there too. As I was walking downstairs I wondered how I ended up there because even in the dream I knew I didn't live there anymore, and I even asked myself if it was a dream but decided it felt real.

In most of my dreams, I don't feel totally present in what's happening. I can't talk or move easily, I feel sluggish, like I'm underwater. i felt like myself in this one but as I began to wake up I physically felt it and within the dream it slowly dawned on me that it was a dream. I woke up and realized I was in fact where I live now and that my roommates were cooking downstairs, that's why I was dreaming of mom cooking. I was so sad.
WW, it's simply amazing how real a dream can feel. And, depending upon the dream, you can feel relieved or disappointed to find out that it was only a dream.

That one that you shared here is quite poignant, including your feelings about it...

Lately, I have not been able to remember my dreams upon waking. Sigh, as I know that so many of them have been quite lovely--knowing so just by how I felt afterwards...

Lately, I have had a lot of lovely dreams about family members, including ones that are deceased. It's just so heavenly to experience such visions during peaceful slumbers every night...

Last night, I had a dream where I was part of an adventure. We were led by Liam Neeson of the remake of the A-Team. He had a special device to detect incoming fire. That's mostly remember from a fun dream...

I've had beautiful dreams lately; but, alas, I cannot remember most of them. I really look forward to sleep every night, looking forward to what dreams may come...

wonderwoman

I'm in my high school auditorium, everyone is getting ready to audition for the spring musical. My hs music/drama teacher starts giving one of his signature motivational rants and suddenly morphs in to Nigel Lythgoe who continues with the quasi-motivational ranting. This made me smile when I woke up. lol

I'm in my high school auditorium, everyone is getting ready to audition for the spring musical. My hs music/drama teacher starts giving one of his signature motivational rants and suddenly morphs in to Nigel Lythgoe who continues with the quasi-motivational ranting. This made me smile when I woke up. lol
Interesting dream, WW! :cheers:

Aura

Geez, I can't even begin to tell you how weird my dreams can be! I'm pretty sure I'd make an interesting case for a Freudian study.

Mostly, I've been dreaming about dancing, which is perfectly fine with me.

Dance Ads