Dress like a champion

Katarzyna

You can own a dress from the current US amateur champion.

Katya is selling the 2 dresses featured under:
http://www.dancesportinfo.net/DisplayGallery.aspx?coupleId=1839

She is selling the green and the orange/pinkish one featured on the first page.

Both look absolutely stunning on the floor.

The green is made by Taka Dance, (Jonathan and Katusha's sponsors).
The orange is made by a professional seamstress.

Both dresses are worn very very lightly. In great condition. Katya was the only owner. She is asking to sell them at a really good price of about $1200 for each dress, but something could potentially be negotiated if you are intersted in both.

The green dress would fit 0-6, and the orange pinkish will only fit a size 0-3 possibly 4 because the corset is really high. Katya could widen it up the dress and have the back tightened with a ribbon and than it could accomodate a slightly bigger size.

So here is your chance to dress like a chamption :)

Let me know if you are interested, or have any questions.

Katarzyna

I got so many emails about it from people after I sent out info about the dress. Unless you can do that in less than a week, I have a feeling it will be gone by then :) ... I love this dress too :) both of them actually

skwiggy

Haha, even if I could do it in a week (the only way I know how is lipo), my skeletal structure alone is probably too big for that dress. Ah well. :)

Katarzyna said:
I got so many emails about it from people after I sent out info about the dress. Unless you can do that in less than a week, I have a feeling it will be gone by then :) ... I love this dress too :) both of them actually
The dresses are very beautiful! I can fit into them, but only if I had the money to buy them lol! ;)

Katarzyna

I might help some friends with latin a bit too.. but not as much as I get involved in standard. Actually someone asked em for help so I will post 2 latin dresses as soon as I get some photos.

Dance Ads