Dressed For Dancing

mamboqueen

pygmalion said:
Exactly why I prefer colors. :cool: That, and the fact that "nude" generally doesn't relate to my skin color. :lol:

Well the good thing for you is that you'd actually be able to tell it was a panty. When your skin is *that* close to the color of the panty, people will be chatting for sure!

I give her high fives for being able to pull off that pose, however. :cool:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
mamboqueen said:
Well the good thing for you is that you'd actually be able to tell it was a panty. When your skin is *that* close to the color of the panty, people will be chatting for sure!

I give her high fives for being able to pull off that pose, however. :cool:
I have a torn hamstring which is currently making anything like that near to impossible...and no matter how hot she is...I am just so grossed by that shot

Peaches

Deltoid, bicep...whatever.

Still squicks me out.

Thank goodness DH is not built like that--'twould be such a turnoff.

eeew... *shudder*

But, hey...whatever floats y'all's boats.

Peaches

Smartass... ;-)

No, I don't prefer scrawny and pasty. I really don't like that much muscle is all. Nicely toned with definition is good...but when a muscle bulges and it just ends up looking like a growth...that's nasty.

Although I'd err on the side of scrawny over built any day--I like the very thin willowy look. Nicely toned and tanned, of course. ;-)

cornutt

fascination said:
I have a torn hamstring which is currently making anything like that near to impossible...
Ow! :headwall: Been there, done that. Hammies are some of the worst, in terms of The Injury That Just Won't Go Away. :shock: Rest it as much as your can, make sure you're good and warmed up and stretched before you dance (or anything else strenuous). Wrap it if that helps, although a lot of the time it doesn't. Other than that, you just have to bear with it and don't over-extend until it gets better. Take care of yourself. :kissme:

Dance Ads