DWTS 3 - Week 2 - SPOILERS

yeah he was pretty dreadful.

this week the women will apparently be dancing mambo... gritting teeth in anticipation of the "musical" selections.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
I think I need a special DWTS remote with a glowing neon mute button!

(Anyone want to go in on such a business venture with me?)

i watched the few episodes i saw last season in a bar on a big screen without the music - in retrospect, i'm kind of grateful.

Just read on the ABC board that Jerry's partner, Kym, has been injured and will not be able to continue. Wonder how they'll work around that? Apparently, he's training with Nik's wife for the moment. Also, the controversy is continuing over Mario's "former dance training" and I got the impression it is being "looked into." Never a dull moment.....

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Also, the controversy is continuing over Mario's "former dance training" and I got the impression it is being "looked into." Never a dull moment.....
Give me a break... as if Stacey didn't have prior training last season too! (Despite all of the judges' ongoing comments to the contrary.)

mamboqueen

Just read on the ABC board that Jerry's partner, Kym, has been injured and will not be able to continue. Wonder how they'll work around that? Apparently, he's training with Nik's wife for the moment. Also, the controversy is continuing over Mario's "former dance training" and I got the impression it is being "looked into." Never a dull moment.....
Why don't they just bring Elena back? Silly.....

As for the songs, I bet you that someone gets Ran Kan Kan and everyone else gets junk....like Mambo #5

Yep, it would be the logical choice to just let Elena fill in, since she's there already. As for Mario, I agree this is being beaten to death. Same as last time for Stacy.

If you want to gamble on the show, Pinnacle is taking bets.

Here are the odds for who will win:

Dancing With the Stars 3: Odds To Win Dancing With the Stars 3

Mario Lopez 2.040
Vivica Fox 5.060
Monique Coleman 21.460
Joey Lawrence 4.580
Harry Hamlin 33.330
Willa Ford 26.000
Sara Evans 26.000
Emmitt Smith 5.060
Shanna Moakler 100.000
Jerry Springer 50.000

For those who don't understand, the lower numbers mean you more of a favorite to win. For every $1 you bet on Jerry Springer, you win $50 if he wins.

I'm surprised the Vivica Fox is so high. I wasn't impressed by her at all. But I missed the judge's scoring of her. What did she get?

Dance Ads