DWTS 3 - Week 4 - SPOILERS

Beto

Perhaps if I hadn't watched SYTYCD religiously this past season and am spoiled by really good dancing, I might have enjoyed the DelGrosso sisters, but they were pretty boring IMO.
Agreed. Nothing special. At most it was cute but if you watched SYTYCD at all this season or last it just doesn't compare. Plus SYTYCD spoils us with good dancing in between the performances :D

Yeah, you really get spoiled. Last season, when the *****cat Dolls were on, there was a bit where they were singing and doing their "sexy" moves, and one of the female pros was dancing latin in front of them. She made them look like schoolgirls!

Yeah, you really get spoiled. Last season, when the *****cat Dolls were on, there was a bit where they were singing and doing their "sexy" moves, and one of the female pros was dancing latin in front of them. She made them look like schoolgirls!
Lol! I love their music though lol! I could listen to them all day it's so much fun lol. I don't know. I was thrown a bit when Tom introduced that prince guy wrong lol. Then he made that stupid joke that no one laughed to lol. That prince guy was a hottie though! Except I don't watch The Bachelor, because I'm never home lol.

DancePoet

Issues of race...

I know, I know, never a good thing to go there, but...

I was disgusted. Until this season of Dancing with the Stars, I feel celebrity African American women were grossly underrepresented. Now we have two extremely talented, classy, beautiful, black ladies, and they land in the bottom two. I felt they were the most talented women, hands down. Rock bottom? You've got to be kidding me!

Has anybody commented on this? I mean, to me, it was very hard to not notice this. How could this happen? Why weren't these women receiving the votes they deserved? I know there is no way to know the real answer, but I'd like to discuss it in a rational manner with somebody. (No caps lock, please!) ;)

In general, it made me sick to see Vivica go. I've always admired her work, and I felt she added such a wonderful element of poise and elegance to the competition.
I was disappointed that Sara wasn't in the bottom two, but I'm really not sure voters intentionally didn't vote for Vivica and Monique. With Monique for me it seems she was forgotten by viewers since she had the first draw, and although Vivica seemed to do better then Sara, I wasn't thrilled with her last performance.

anp73ga31

And just to clarify, because some of my comments last week have been taken out of context, the only time the show has to do pre-tapes (because of logistical issues) is for the results show guest performances on Wednesday nights. The Tuesday night performances are always live and always a joy to watch!
Thanks for clearing that up! That makes much more sense! :)

Dance Ads