DWTS II - Week 5

swan said:
OK, West Coast finally finished the program :)

I hope w/ this show, Tia can make her way back to spotlight. She's very beautiful & talented.
ITA! I think Tia is a great person who showed class and elegance on this show.

I was thinking...
"I should post something in the DWTS week 5"
I see we on page 55 already!

I'll add one or two things.
- I do like George Hamilton, but I think he is gone next.
- Jerry Rice and Lisa Rina were much improved
- Jerry Rice appears to be especially popular with the fans, so don't count him out too easily
- I still think the final two will be Stacy and Drew

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
DanceMentor said:
I did not know that. :eek:
They seem to have quite a few rules that I learn about each week.
Yes, the problem with only two (as in season 1) is that if the audience vote always trumps the judges vote, then the judges vote doesn't matter between two contestants. The idea is with three contestants in the final, both judges and audience will matter in selecting the winner.

pygmalion

I googled (needless to say :lol:)

And All I could find on the ABC website was the "Dancing With the Stars Dance Guide" presented by Arthur Murray. Is that what you meant?

Beto

salsera_alemana said:
But I am so sa-had :cry: that Tia and Max are out! I love George but it really was time for HIM to go this time. I had the impression, though, Tia was expecting it and in a way was relieved, too. She had accomplished more for herself than she had ever expected and she was very happy about that. I will miss seeing them perform, though! I downloaded their tango and I can always watch it whenever I feel like it! Nobody can take that away from us! For a moment I was hoping they would let them dance their tango again tonight, Max started dancing the routine but it was kind of impossible to that BM song.
Salsera_alemana, could you post that download site for us? I know someone posted a site on here in the ballroom threads a while back where all of the performances could be downloaded however it seems that I did not bookmark it :oops:

SDsalsaguy said:
Yes, the problem with only two (as in season 1) is that if the audience vote always trumps the judges vote, then the judges vote doesn't matter between two contestants. The idea is with three contestants in the final, both judges and audience will matter in selecting the winner.
Another good improvement in the rules! I wonder who will be the third. :) Jerry might get there by fans votes, but he might be a little embarrassed to be dancing in the finals with those two.

mamboqueen

I just wanted to feed him. My gosh, he's so skinny. His stylist needs to get him out of black clothing. But God bless the man, after all he's been through, at 60+, he's still kickin' pretty strong! I tried to convince some friends of mine to enter the contest to be in the pit. None of them would have any of it....wimps.

mamboqueen said:
Superbowl
Ahh, thats how its spelled! I messed that up more than once tonight!

So did anyone other than me notice that no ones said super bowl in the past few weeks (in ads etc) just "the big game" or that "game on sunday"

chandra said:
So did anyone other than me notice that no ones said super bowl in the past few weeks (in ads etc) just "the big game" or that "game on sunday"
I always think it's funny when guys who are non-dancers refer to championship sports events as "The Big Dance" :)

Dance Ads