Early Risers Club

pygmalion

Well-Known Member
Purr said:
Checking in this morning in the ERC...awake at 4:30 a.m....out of bed by 4:50 a.m....breakfast at 5:45 a.m....and out the door by 6:30 a.m....and at work by 7:00 a.m....
Up at 4:30 to get to work by 7:00? Aaarrrgh!
 

Purr

Well-Known Member
pygmalion said:
Purr said:
Checking in this morning in the ERC...awake at 4:30 a.m....out of bed by 4:50 a.m....breakfast at 5:45 a.m....and out the door by 6:30 a.m....and at work by 7:00 a.m....
Up at 4:30 to get to work by 7:00? Aaarrrgh!
You know, sometimes I just lollygag too much around the house in the morning. :wink:

I got up at 5:00 a.m. this morning, had breakfast at 6:00 a.m., was out the door by 6:30 p.m., and made it into the office by 7:00 a.m. :D
 

pygmalion

Well-Known Member
Wow. An hour and a half to get dressed. Pretty impressive. I can't remember the last time it took me that long. Of course, I'm a back-to-basics kinda gal. No muss. No fuss.

To each her own, I guess. 8)
 
Waiting for the weasel coffee to kick my butt awake so I can start my housecleaning. Had band practice last night till 12:30...Guys are FINALLY starting to play jazz that sounds like jazz, swing that sounds like swing and bossa that sounds like bossa! (PROGRESS! :D )
 

Sagitta

Well-Known Member
Woke up early too, rolled over and slept and then woke up to my housemate's alarm. She had already left!! Iyanked it out, threw it on her bed and felt better. :twisted:
 

pygmalion

Well-Known Member
I woke up at 5:30 and lay in bed, thinking and planning my day, until almost 6:00. That's my favorite way of waking up, since I like to awaken very slowly. :D
 
Hmmm. I don't think I've ever been here before. Too much salsa on the brain, putting it together. I woke up about an hour ago. I'll get some sleep some time later today. 6:36am
 

pygmalion

Well-Known Member
tacad said:
Hmmm. I don't think I've ever been here before. I woke up about an hour ago. I'll get some sleep some time later today.
Wowza! You woke up at 5:30 on a Saturday?!?

Get thee to a nap, youngun! :wink: :lol: :lol:
 

Sagitta

Well-Known Member
pygmalion said:
tacad said:
Hmmm. I don't think I've ever been here before. I woke up about an hour ago. I'll get some sleep some time later today.
Wowza! You woke up at 5:30 on a Saturday?!?

Get thee to a nap, youngun! :wink: :lol: :lol:
Yeah! 9 for em, and that was because I got a phone cal!! :(
 

pygmalion

Well-Known Member
Katarzyna said:
And I am unhappy to have to get up at 9:00 on weekends... Every weekend though... weekdays it's 7:00...
I get up whevnever I darn well feel like it, on weekends. Usually about 8:00, but quite often as late as 10:00 or even later. Whatever strikes my fancy. Makes up for the weekday 6:00 AM alarm clock. :(
 

pygmalion

Well-Known Member
I'm so busy during the week that I deliberately plan empty space on the weekends. That way, I can stay busy if I want. But if I need downtime, I can have it. No problem. 8) :D
 
pygmalion said:
Katarzyna said:
And I am unhappy to have to get up at 9:00 on weekends... Every weekend though... weekdays it's 7:00...
I get up whevnever I darn well feel like it, on weekends. Usually about 8:00, but quite often as late as 10:00 or even later. Whatever strikes my fancy. Makes up for the weekday 6:00 AM alarm clock. :(
To my dance instructors frustration, i also get up whenever i feel like it over weekends - at least saturdays.
Gotta get that beauty sleep in over weekends.....but i have to add that i am not in bed at 10pm like during the week either.
 

Dance Ads