Exercise/Diet Support Group

3wishes

So apparently the crazy Zumba I've been doing, then all the hiking, grand cyn, Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona, this week actually helped me this week at Galaxy Dancesport! But today, I am soooooo sore, like a rubber band that has snapped and contracted after competing in multiple unanticipated rounds yesterday. Today is a day for checking out the Baltimore Spa Shops, that's going to be my form of exercise, "charge it please"!!!!! Rofl.

Five workouts in 30 hours, last of which was an 8 mile trail run in 84 degree heat with 520 feet of climb. Not my fastest but first 4 were fastest ever. At sea level so all the altitude training has helped but even I admit I bit off more than I can chew. Over 10,000 calories burned Lean and mean. And tired

3wishes

Went to this morning, Saturday, Zumba. Met up with pal from regular Zumba independent studio class. OMG, she had to save me a space, i’ve Never been in such a crowd, and I do mean crowd. Great work ou though, will have to visit this class again.

Purr

having to stick to less intake here as I am working full time now and am lucky to get 4 hours of exercise in a week...sigh
Do you have a lunch hour or lunch break, where you could work something in? Is there a gym in your building? Or a walking path nearby?

We don't have a gym in my building, so generally I walk at lunch. If the weather's nice, I walk outside. If the weather's not so nice, there's always the Convention Center. I checked with one of staff, and because the Convention Center is a public building, walkers are welcome. I've also walked the floors of the parking garage, but it's dark and creepy, so I won't do that unless I have no other choices. I've bought my yoga mat and stretch bands to work a few times, closed the door of my office, and did a few relaxation poses. When your time is limited, you figure something out.

3wishes

Signed up for Pilates Reformer class offering via Groupon! Uhhhhh, i’ll Be waiting till after Hollywood Dancesport to take that on. I never get a little bit sore! I get a whole lot of sore and then can’t left my arms. Lol

Dance Ads