Farm Town

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Anyone else addicted to this ridiculous game on Facebook? I am. And whenever I need a mindless activity I go to my farm and rearrange plots, plant crops, clean up my neighbors farms, dance in the tavern.

Some of my family plays too and it is kinda funny to see my 13 year old neice as well as my Dad and Mom there...

and123

Heard about Farm Town but don't dare add another distraction :p. I'm a (fluff)friend-er, and also have SPP but haven't quite figured out all its quirks, plus Green Patch and Blue Cove.

j_alexandra

Pathwords is enough of an addiction for me. Farm Town sounds tempting, though....

Facebook. I wish I had .01 for every minute I've spent there.

samina

yah, okay, so... a week later i'm totally loving farmtown. not a gamer here at all but...it's quite charming. it's fun growing crops...albeit virtual ones. reminds me a bit of that rollercoaster tycoon sim game our family had some years back.

samina

For those of us without gardens for growing, there's always the virtual farm at Farm Town... (from this morning's harvest) :)

samina

you created a monster...haha

i figure... i'll get to level 34, put 7 mansions and a resort with 5 pools on my farm, call it "LiveGreenSmoothieDiet.com" and post it on the FT forum as a feature attraction and turn this silliness into something productive to drive traffic to my sites.

had to justify doing it *somehow*. LOL

(btw...one of my FarmTown neighbors, whom i met whilst he visited my farm from an advert for work, is now a friend who's begun doing the raw/live green smoothie thing like crazy to take his 324 lb frame down to 210. and i've met two other people in the same business thru the game. funny all the ways that the internet brings people together for various purposes... i just luv it.)

and123

You know, I had a nightmare about Farm Town last night, and I don't even have the app! Dang, that'll teach me not to eat stroopwafel at 1 am.... :shock:

samina

oh that is too funny. or not... a farm town nightmare sounds surreal!

if any DFer does join FT, do let me know, i'd be happy to help you out. :D

samina

wow... i hit level 34, the top level today. didn't mean to really but... well, it was bound to happen. <<toasting self for all that plowing/planting/harvesting/deleting *clicking*>>

Dance Ads