Farm Town

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
funny. poor potatoes... having such a dismal reputation throughout history as merely a means of survival. and now on FT they are just a gateway crop.

Nybz

You guys are crazy... I go to the dentist for a bit and find 4 new pages to read though :D
Sent you a friend request Samina, and PMed you Lucy.

Peaches

haven't had a good fry in ages...next time i do, i'll toast its venerable history.
Mmm...taters...

I'm tempted to make mashed potatoes, just to have leftover mashed potatoes with veggies and cheese and eggs and bacon, like when you came down, Sam. They're a bit of work, though. Better just to have leftovers...which means actually cooking.

Or potato pancakes. NOT with apple sauce. With plenty of garlic and pepper, and some sour cream. *drool*

Nybz

We really should try and figure out that dance floor thing I mentioned though. It will give me somewhere to go when I'm not at a real dance studio :D

Nybz

was that you who mentioned it at my farm, nybz???? someone brought it up earlier and i loved it!!!
Yeah it was, I tried to mention the fact it was me but I think you left shortly after that comment lol. And I will figure out how to do it... one day! I'm still a lowly level 26 and poor.

samina

i had just 6 coins when i was level 26 and had just bought my last farm expansion. the money builds from that point tho... will happy to help you find the most direct route to riches. ;)

Nybz

i had just 6 coins when i was level 26 and had just bought my last farm expansion. the money builds from that point tho... will happy to help you find the most direct route to riches. ;)
Well I wasn't quite serious about being poor lol. I have 300k+ and a full field of onions...:D But now that I got your tips, if I have the patience to clear that much, I can see a much quicker route.

Dance Ads