Few older rental gowns for sale, will consider any offer

Yes I have not used it for over a year, it has changed a lot!!!

Craigslist might be a better place for the old clothing and toys :) though you need to be in a large metropolitan area to be able to sell easier.. but not really for ballgowns... Don't think I will use it again after this time. I was surprised how little I could do..
I actually agreed to cancel.. Maybe I was too nice. The person was from Canada so I felt that if I have second offer accepted, at least I don't have to run to the post office and fill out custom forms, I can just send package with my doorman. I was annoyed but it really is that person's loss. She put like 8 bids so it was clearly not an accident....
For future reference, there is a section with checkboxes, letting you choose which areas you can ship to. I exclude pretty much all countries outside of the US. If I offer free shipping, I note in the item's description that free shipping is within the 48 contiguous United States.

oh wait, think now Ebay has some kind of shipping center located in Kentucky helps seller to ship the item to domestic shipping center so seller pays a normal domestic priority postage, and ebay will forward item to International buyer. I sold 2 personal items to international buyers this way last year, worked out ok, but one item did take quite a while to complete the process. Luckily buyer didn't complain, worked out fine.

Another option, if the gowns are old enough to be considered vintage, is etsy. Their rules about what you can sell on there are a little strict though.

Dance Ads