Finding DF

I would always follow the links at the bottom of the emails that Showtime Dance Shoes would send about their new catalogs. After getting sucked in via links a few times, I finally registered.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
yep I think it was on a dress quest....but what got me posting was a search for past osb broadcasts(I am still looking, you people) and a strong need to get support from other competitive dancers re: things I couldn't talk about anywhere else

:google: for me too!

fascination said:
...but what got me posting was a search for past osb broadcasts(I am still looking, you people)
My grandmother has some tapes for me, but I haven't had a chance to get to her place to pick them up yet.

pygmalion

lynn said:
maybe we should start a poll - i suspect majority of the DFer found the site through google....anyone want to bet??
I bet it depends on the date they joined. When I joined DF (way back before the sun rose :lol: ) it wasn't very highly ranked on google. Now, pretty much no matter what you google, if it's dance-related, DF pops up. 2.5 years ago, that wasn't true.

(An aside: my 2.5 year DF anniversary is tomorrow. Wow. :cool: )

pygmalion

I'm guessing around March 15. The goal was on my birthday, but then I'd have to slow down pretty significantly. So eh. Sometime before my birthday, I guess. :cool: :)

Twilight_Elena

pygmalion said:
I'm guessing around March 15. The goal was on my birthday, but then I'd have to slow down pretty significantly. So eh. Sometime before my birthday, I guess. :cool: :)
Weren't you the one who moaned about how you could never make 30K to your birthday? The defence rests, your Honour.

Twilight Elena

Dance Ads