Flava on Myspace

tj

For those of you wondering, (and haven't bothered looking at the website yet), this is for the Feb, 2008 Flava Invasion salsa congress in downtown Atlanta.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you wondering, (and haven't bothered looking at the website yet), this is for the Feb, 2008 Flava Invasion salsa congress in downtown Atlanta.
Yeah, might have been nice (and in accordance with DF guidelines) to actual provide descriptive information about the link being posted.

tj

Lol - considering how far I am from where the Congress is taking place, it's probably not worth it. I might even consider getting a room myself.

(and of course, I wouldn't charge you, Pacion. :) )

Umm, who's planning on even sleeping that weekend? :raisebro: Don't want to miss any of the party!!! I guess maybe you'd need a shower here and there. LOL!

Hey guys!! we're trying to get as many friends on myspace as possible! We're almost to 900...so come join if you haven't already! THANKS!!!

Pacion

Umm, who's planning on even sleeping that weekend? :raisebro: Don't want to miss any of the party!!!
When ever I go to a weekender or Congress, I always plan on sleeping. If I miss anything worthwhile, I am sure to be abel to catch up on YouTube!

Flava Invasion

Hey!!!

Just letting everyone know that in addition to the myspace page, www.flavainvasion3.com is now up and running! Not only that but you can now get your early bird passes ($100 for the FULL PASS!!!) and book your hotel room for only $99 a night...just visit the site!

I personally just got back from visiting the hotel and it's really nice. Definitely a couple steps up from last year. The ball room is bigger, and I personally tested out one of the floors (of course we have to get at least another one cause the party is going to be so big!! :wink:) and it's great!! We even jumped around on it trying to get it to seperate...you know how that can happen and how much it sucks to have your heel get stuck in the cracks :mad:...and it stayed nice and locked. Ooooh yeah...

So..uhh...what are you waiting for!!!????

www.flavainvasion3.com

Dance Ads