Fluorecent gown for sale

Katarzyna

Fluorecent rent gown, totally covered, but made from see through material. It was worn only 3 times. Can fit from size 0-6, possibly 8. Let me know if you have any additional questions or are interested in trying it on. Price 1200:

Ithink

It's a dreamgown dress. I almost bought it a few months ago but by the time I decided on it, it was sold. I guess I now know where it ended up:)

Ithink

If you still have it around Regionals, I may consider trying it on:) I really do love that dress. What gave me pause before was the owner's height - she's shorter than I am and the dress doesn't look particularly long on her...

Ithink

Yeah, that's sort of how my current dress came about - after I almost bought this one:)

What can I say - I know what looks good;)

Yeah, that's sort of how my current dress came about - after I almost bought this one:)

What can I say - I know what looks good;)
i think you'd also look good in lilac.
you had orange. you have red... and you don't like yourself in blue... so maybe lilac next time?

Ithink

I had a lavender dress before, a few years ago, and a fading white to purple/lavender one-two years ago. It's one of my favorite colors. If I see a lilac dress I like, I might get one, yes. I'm trying to find one in the green family next though... It's been a challenge.

Katarzyna

I will have a lilac in few weeks but it's most likely sold already. I will have a green one as well if you would be interested pm me.. it won'be be over 1200.. :)

Dance Ads