food journal

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
we have threads on each individual meal....but studies have shown that keeping a food journal greatly helps with weight loss...so....here goes;

7/16

coffee with skim milk, vitamin water zero

lunch; turkey patty with marinara sauce on top and parmesan

vitamin water zero, reduced cal gatorade, unsweet tea

dinner, two tblspoons of pumpkin seeds and a kashi go lean bar...two glasses of rhine wine

Purr

Yesterday 7/16

Breakfast - Carnation Instant Breakfast Drink
Snack - Emerald Cinnamon Roast Almonds 100 carorie pack
Lunch - Chobani Champions Very Berry Greek Yogurt (100 calories); carrott and celery sticks with Jif Natural peanut butter; fruit cup with strawberries, grapes and pineapple; hot tea
Snack - sample size protein bar
Dinner - leftovers from Sunday dinner; small portions of BQ chicken, baked potato and baked beans; small garden salad; water
Snack - More water; popcorn

Today 7/17

Snack - Emerald Cinnamon Roast Almonds 100 calorie pack

This might be a useful tool for me as well, even though I'm not trying to lose weight. I'd like to keep better track of what I'm eating...and what I'm not. Thanks for starting the thread.

Breakfast: Coco pops.
Elevenses: Packet of crisps and a home-made mochi.
Lunch: Tinned spag bol on toast, followed by raisins and dark-chocolate-covered dried apricot chunks.
Afternoon snack: Three or four mini flapjacks.
Dinner: Pasta bake with bacon and cheese.
Nine o'clockers: One sarsparilla drop. :p

Hmm. Could be better...

3wishes

Monday,
Morning - egg whites with grilled onions, tomatoes, squash, asparagus
mixed fresh fruit. one piece whole grain wheat toast - dry.
Snack - mandaran oranges
Lunch - Subway Turkey with Avocado - 6" on Honey Wheat 9 grain
All veges included.
Dinner - grilled bar b qued skinless chicken breast, whole grain brown rice
watermelon with blueberries.

Purr

Today 7/17

Snack - Emerald Cinnamon Roast Almonds 100 calorie pack
Snack #2 - handful of grapes
Lunch - Chobani Champions Very Berry Greek yogurt (100 calories); pineapple; carrots and celery sticks with Jif Natural peanut butter; one very large hot tea
Unexpected - half a piece of ice cream cake; my office was celebrating a birthday; those office functions will get you; I felt awful from too much sugar for most of the afternoon
Dinner - small portion ham; quarter of a plain boiled sweet potato; wild rice; lots of water
Binge - corn chips bought at local farmer's market last Friday and lots and lots of water

Breakfast: bran flakes with sultanas.
Elevenses: small wodge of chocolate gingerbread cake. :cool:
Lunch: king prawn and avocado sandwich (sadly not home-made), followed by herby breadstick bits.
Afternoon munchery: Mixed nuts and another small wodge of cake.
Dinner: Sausages, chips and beans.

Lioness

Tuesday
Various small amounts of lollies and white chocolate bullets...pains of working at a lolly shop...
Blueberry muffin
2x ham, avocado, and cheese rolls. Yum.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Wednesday:
hard boiled egg with feta and spinach
banana
spinach salad with coconut "bacon", egg, corn, avocado
watermelon

ETA
midnight addition:
one pork rib
corn
grilled asparagus

Purr

Snack #2 - handful of grapes
Lunch - Chobani Champions Very Berry Greek yogurt (100 calories); pineapple; carrots and celery sticks with Jif Natural peanut butter; one very large hot tea
Unexpected - half a piece of ice cream cake; my office was celebrating a birthday; those office functions will get you; I felt awful from too much sugar for most of the afternoon
Dinner - small portion ham; quarter of a plain boiled sweet potato; wild rice; lots of water
Binge - corn chips bought at local farmer's market last Friday and lots and lots of water
Forgot, I also had a little bit of pineapple with lunch

7/18

Breakfast - Carnation Instant Breakfast drink
Snack - Very large hot tea, handful of white grapes and Emerald Cinnamon Roast Almonds 100 calorie pack
Lunch - Chobani Champions Very Berry Greek Yogurt (100 calories), celery and carrot sticks with Jif Natural peanut butter; pineapple
Dinner - a tiny, tiny portion of BQ chicken, small portion of ham, about 2 teaspoons of baked beans, a couple teaspoons of wild rice, quarter of a boiled sweet potato, and a handful of red grapes, with lots of water

All of the dinner leftovers are gone, finally. ;)

Dance Ads