today so far:

egg whites and cheese in low carb tortilla wrap w/cheese, coffee with skim
cajun crap dip and low salt wheat thins, powerade zero
romaine, lemon peppered tuna, and hot spiced peanuts, w/jalapeno ranch salad

may make a blue berry banana cobbler later

ETA...made the cobbler...it is divine

Last edited:

Cal

Egg yoke broke, so I had scrambled eggs and wholewheat toast for breakfast, tea with milk;
crackers, mocha frappucino;
probably baked salmon and sweet potato later

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
thusfar today: coffe w/ skim....open faced pulled pork sammich on bread free bread with tillamook cheddar, and dill slices...copious amounts of water

Cal

Two leftover Egg and Quinoa Power Bites - I should have re-heated them, they seemed a bit heavy eating them cold, tea;
I have some chicken breasts, sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts to cook later for a Mother's Day gathering; must remember to put some white wine in the fridge - I think I have some pinot grigio.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
pork chop, macaroni jalapeno ranch salad, greek salad with romaine, feta, kalamata olives and pepper rings, crab dip and crackers, a few shrimp w/cocktail sauce....coffee, green tea, high probability of a margarita

FancyFeet

Dinner last night was pepperoni pizza and red wine... followed by a pint of ice-cream. Mmm... so worth it!

(And not as damaging as you might think, given I logged two full practices - morning and late afternoon.)

Our farmer gave us an 18lb turkey which we roasted on Sunday...

Breakfast was turkey with Primal Kitchen mayo, banana & berries with greek yogurt and cinnamon granola. Starbucks iced Americano.
Handful of chocolate covered peanuts someone brought to work...meh.
Lunch is 'chicken' salad over lettuce...with turkey, apple, grapes, celery, onion, carrots, homemade strawberry poppy seed dressing and mayo.
Italian sausage and most likely sweet potato fries for dinner!

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
mini pepperoni pizza, coffee
austrian sub sammich w/german potato salad, vodka tonic
fish and chips, margarita

not a stellar day, but my calorie burn was fierce

dancelvr

German potato salad!! I haven't had that since high school. *drool*

Light bread tuna sandwich, buffalo cauliflower, cauliflower crust pizza, greek 'mousse' yogurt, a handful of cherry tomatoes, cocktails at home.

Dance Ads